Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LNMB, please advise.

<ADV> Shell Escape: Exclusive offer from GrabHitch. Get up to 11% cash back on Shell fuel on top of prevailing discounts/rebates! More details @ grb.to/hcshell11 Not on Hitch yet? Sign up with code: SHELLHC to get bonus $30. T&Cs apply. Call 18003722733 to unsub.

<ADV> Shell Escape: Get more savings with every fill, only with UOB Cards! Enjoy an additional 1% SMART$ rebate and get up to 21.7% savings from now till 21 Oct. T&Cs apply. Details @ www.uob.com.sg/fuelpowershell Unsub, call 18003722733

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Real drivers use waze.
Lag? Wat potato phone u using?

Xiao mi

Dont know how to say why when booking come in i click the arrow button it go to waze. Like will take awhile to start showing the location.

2 hrs 45 mins, 5T $112

AA? Or your usual style?

Posted from PCWX using Don’t avoid, just pick any job, easy, step and go, no need use brain , remember u need Grab,Grab don’t need u

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Xiao mi

Dont know how to say why when booking come in i click the arrow button it go to waze. Like will take awhile to start showing the location.

AA? Or your usual style?

Posted from PCWX using Don’t avoid, just pick any job, easy, step and go, no need use brain , remember u need Grab,Grab don’t need u
I didn't on aa, didn't cherry pick. Everytime I go back town, ping is Gd. All my ping is $20 n abv..and last trip $41 lol heng ah

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG :s13::s13::s13::s13::s13::s13:

Over and over again is like:
“Ding Dong”
“Please stand behind the yellow line...”
“If you are carrying bulky items or feeling unwell, please use the lift...”
“If you see any suspicious-looking person...”

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Xiao mi

AA? Or your usual style?

Keep waze running in the background or all the time to prevent it from sleeping.

Other than that, my phone will also takes away to show the "go to" button but it depends on the GPS signal.

Ur phone no AGPS?

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Over and over again is like:
“Ding Dong”
“Please stand behind the yellow line...”
“If you are carrying bulky items or feeling unwell, please use the lift...”
“If you see any suspicious-looking person...”

:s13::s22::s13::s22::s13::s22:

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
I think i tml go back manual liao

AA is just kio-ing sai other ppl dont want.

When i on AA. 30-50% of the booking is i dont like one. But forcefully do cause AA ma.

This make me unhappy driving.

I dont want to drive unhappy. I rather risk timeout. But at least i choose the booking. Good or bad i gum wan.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think i tml go back manual liao

AA is just kio-ing sai other ppl dont want.

When i on AA. 30-50% of the booking is i dont like one. But forcefully do cause AA ma.

This make me unhappy driving.

I dont want to drive unhappy. I rather risk timeout. But at least i choose the booking. Good or bad i gum wan.

AA is just placebo effect. I also wont touch AA ever again.

Driving PHV is mostly all about luck.

yishun265

Reaction score
The more than 3km $3 extra no need see own gmap go call cso argue till cow come home, app got show $3 then got no show just step and go. waste time call cso means $ gone with time.

sheruchan

Reaction score
U will soon be replaced by drivers that don’t mind earning $1k-$2k a month with cheap fares and long hours of driving.
Just like many businesses in sg are replaced by cheap China worlers doing the same quality of jobs
Pax will choose taking grab cuz of cheap fares and tons of cheap drivers taking up AA jobs

AA is just placebo effect. I also wont touch AA ever again.

Driving PHV is mostly all about luck.

MiG123

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys don't be fooled by the $3 3km carrot...

seems they've always had an internal 3km cap and still do, never in history even before the $3 was announced have i seen job with >3km in app distance before.

and its straight line distance, use google map circle tool go draw a 3km radius around you and see how outrageously large an area that covers

Gruber

Reaction score
Grab updated the T&C and I rolled my eyes when I read this part:

(v) Do not solicit passengers to make personal or extra booking arrangements. This goes against our principle of assigning the nearest vehicle to the passenger. You are also depriving your passenger from getting a vehicle in the most efficient way.

What principle of assigning nearest vehicle is Grab referring to? With so called priority allocation the rider is not getting the nearest vehicle. Grab is the one depriving rider of getting vehicle in the most efficient way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.