View Single Post
Old 20-09-2018, 08:45 AM   #3815
Worried90

I understand how it feels....was kind of force until that state also.... They harass me until I resign my job....no choice can't keep letting them win in fear.... Don't jump, even myself thought about suicide, but if really suicide, you will let them win and also very unfair for the rest of ur family.... Fight against them, at least you and ur Husband is two person fighting this war....I'm alone...but so far only harassment...just prepare for the worse....cos afterwards they can't do much more to you. Pls change ur number asap.....

I already at my wit ends. I have helped him so many times. That 85k me n my mum dig like hell. We r all dried up. I feel I got my parents n kids into ****. I feel like kicking him out now but I know too its not gonna help since my details are already furnished. When can he really be a real man n help to support the family. I keep holding to e faith of what he told me 'With this winning money, I wont want to go back to the life last time' but why is God so giving us hopes n dashing it almost immediately.