Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

lapcheongsap

Reaction score
Believe many people mentioned silver lining, Blessed Grace Social Services can help to nego.....for me I just called to my LML and nego with them personally.....

Yup. For mine in the end I spoke to them and they all helped to grant a longer repayment period. One of them even tell me, you should have told us earlier and we will try to help you instead.

Because it saves them money not to go through debt collection and still can earn more interest.

lapcheongsap

Reaction score
Ya thts whats confusing here.

Even if my account number as given, i am yet to receive any of the so called funds....

Think what the other bro meant is to prepare for the worst. For you might not know, the UML might be the one reporting you instead.

So at the very least prepare a bailer and see your IO to understand what is at bay for you. Also, if you have evidence to support your claims that you did not do anything for them, show them to the IO. At the very least even being investigated, you are not scrutinized to be part of them but a victim instead. Good luck. Hope they close this chapter and you can begin living a better life.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
I was squeeze till $0.... But they still continuously squeezing...no choice really no money to pay already... And had paid them more than what I borrowed.... They just looking for easy targets.....if u show them fear they will come.... Like mine.... I showed fear, entertain him when he called and text......that's why now he's the only one harassing me.... But I juz change number and change job.....so just preparing if he coming up to my house....anyways I already paid him more....so if he coming up.......I also nothing to say....

Money problem can be solved slowly earn bk u jump down also no use the Al will still harass ye family etc just fight those blood suckers...

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Sad... I think cos he worried about the well being of his family etc... Don't want their harassment... Don't pay anymore....too much already...

I was like that too...I paid at least 200k to various Als..that y now even I run they also NVR incurred make losses they lost their big fat piggy bank only.

Domino1904

Reaction score
Think what the other bro meant is to prepare for the worst. For you might not know, the UML might be the one reporting you instead.

So at the very least prepare a bailer and see your IO to understand what is at bay for you. Also, if you have evidence to support your claims that you did not do anything for them, show them to the IO. At the very least even being investigated, you are not scrutinized to be part of them but a victim instead. Good luck. Hope they close this chapter and you can begin living a better life.

Thanks.

I will do what i can.

Thanks again all!

Have a great week ahead...

Plzhalp

Reaction score
His amount huge. Now those Chao Ah gua ah Long so desperate. I say all don’t pay. See how many runners they can send up.

Cut their money supply and let them starve to death will do. Haha

Haha....I think they now rlly no business.... Yesterday still got a few runners got caught...jialat Liao....

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-publications/media-releases/20180919_arrest_Ten_Arrested_in_Anti-Loansharking_Operation_CID

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Haha....I think they now rlly no business.... Yesterday still got a few runners got caught...jialat Liao....

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-publications/media-releases/20180919_arrest_Ten_Arrested_in_Anti-Loansharking_Operation_CID

Yeah 30k seize by ah gong..woohoo..

Mat633

Reaction score
Hi , why dont u call Bgss @84286377 to seek help . My friend have the same problem as u and now he already get out of it

Last edited:

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
My NOK getting spammed calls...

Normal la..they job is to call just ignore those unknown no...if possible change a new line .don't look at their WhatsApp msg if u scare..coz they will knnccb video of burning hse splashing paint etc..

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
His amount huge. Now those Chao Ah gua ah Long so desperate. I say all don’t pay. See how many runners they can send up.

Cut their money supply and let them starve to death will do. Haha

Now they also won't lend to us.haha they know we not fatty meat Liao.hahah...money CFM cannot recover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.