Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I expect NN to put out something together with MewTwo for level 5 raids

Can't be just MewTwo from now till Oct 23, will be too boing

Hoping for the return of the green snake

But most likely it will be Lugia again

Don't mind Groudon also
Maybe no, if players still flock to the MewTwo raids.

Niantic will only add something else if MewTwo response no good.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I heard shadow ball after 20th no more liao...................... :o

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Yes, the deadline for using CTM to change charged move to either Shadow Ball or Hyper Beam is tomorrow 4AM.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1 question....

are shiny pokemon just for trophy purposes ? Not for gym battles ?

I am in the yellow team...and most of my shiny has this appraisal (...not the best in battles).

So why are shiny pokemon so sought out for ?

Just for collection and show off to trainers.

To me, unless the shiny is tier1, then it's OK to power up. If not, no point wasting your SDs.

jannworld

Reaction score
Better mass ctm most to shadow ball. If they do give better move (maybe mewtwo signature??) tml we can hunt again and worry about that from tml onwards.

Confirm thing is shadow ball gone after tonight.

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Better mass ctm most to shadow ball. If they do give better move (maybe mewtwo signature??) tml we can hunt again and worry about that from tml onwards.

Confirm thing is shadow ball gone after tonight.
if they give better move, isnt it a slap on their face?? then whats so exclusive about the mewtwo from ex-raid?not like we can eat or showcase our shadowball or hyperbeam..

i cant predict the future, whether move balancing, new move set due to new gen etc. but as of now i always assume making shadow ball and hyperbeam a legacy move is to pacify those "upset & took time" to get their mewtwo via ex-raid and it should remain "superior for the time being.

jannworld

Reaction score
Hard to say. Tiagong mewtwo signature move psystrike already in the codes so not impossible they release one with better moveset

if they give better move, isnt it a slap on their face?? then whats so exclusive about the mewtwo from ex-raid?not like we can eat or showcase our shadowball or hyperbeam..

i cant predict the future, whether move balancing, new move set due to new gen etc. but as of now i always assume making shadow ball and hyperbeam a legacy move is to pacify those "upset & took time" to get their mewtwo via ex-raid and it should remain "superior for the time being.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

I think they will just proceed to give Mewtwo signature move Psystrike.

Can't really say Shadow Ball is inferior to Psystrike. Psystrike will be great as a Psychic attacker, while Shadow Ball is still good as a Ghost attacker.

avviicc

Banned
Reaction score
sorry har.. what time (Singapore time) the mewtwo starts? Friday morning Singapore time?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
sorry har.. what time (Singapore time) the mewtwo starts? Friday morning Singapore time?

Let's just say it will start in tomorrow's raids. The birds + regirock are leaving after tonite's raids.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
tonight. right now. if u see lvl5. is ur last chance fo raid the bird n rock before they leave for a long long time.

tml u wake up. if u see lvl 5 egg. they should hatch into mewtwo.

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hard to say. Tiagong mewtwo signature move psystrike already in the codes so not impossible they release one with better moveset

Can't really say Shadow Ball is inferior to Psystrike. Psystrike will be great as a Psychic attacker, while Shadow Ball is still good as a Ghost attacker.
that's true too.. depends on how u look at it..

actually no diff to me la.. i dont mind its available to all.. and to realistically get the so called maximum dps, its all under the "ideal scenario", where u cant possibly execute it all the time too.. i dont even power up most of my pokemon:s22:

Delardino

Reaction score

Budden psystrike cooldown is 4.4sec, even longer then Outrage, they gt to chg sth to it otherwise, better off using psychic as a psychic attacker?

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
pretty sure they will change the cooldown if nt the damage.

if they were to release it tml.

like they last min also change the exculsive move for frenzy plant blast burn n last resort. before releasing to the mass.. if u can recall...

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hopefully can catched one before I go to work. Then another one after work........................... :D

I most probably have to wait until after work then catch or weekend. Next monday to thursday have reservice. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.