Not open for further replies.

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pink-handfish-species.jpg

tminus

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys. where can i buy those plastic cover to cover the fish tank? Must go to those hardware shop and ask them to cut those plastic?

Get glass cover.... acrylic cover will bend over time especially when u have aquarium lights

You can try carousel for acrylic but most of them have to self collect at ubi area

Last edited:

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mealworm dont buy dried type because not all Monster will eat it ...like mine buy riao never eat

tankgunner

Mentor
Reaction score
yah loh.

read that they are of no harm and sign of healthy water. but quite eyesore.. lol.

Yup. Its a good indicator of your water.
That is also why the shrimps are reproducing.
I think fish will eat them but not Otto.

yihao93

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ahya... My experiment to put 5 female betta in a 1ft tank not going as well as I hope. Have separated out the alpha. Shall see the remaining 4 can coexist better or not... If not need give away or let it free Liao.

So...anyone wanna take it off my hands? But not as feeder lah... :(

Last edited:

rhexis07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup. Its a good indicator of your water.
That is also why the shrimps are reproducing.
I think fish will eat them but not Otto.

that's good.. aiya... first time in a few months 1 shrimp just died... right after saying my tank was thriving... really is cannot say too good things. :(

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ask you guys for opinion. I am thinking to rear two betta fishes in one of those tanks with a divider. Is there something that comes with a filter pump, tank around 9L size? I am ok if it doesn't come with lights.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

yihao93

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ask you guys for opinion. I am thinking to rear two betta fishes in one of those tanks with a divider. Is there something that comes with a filter pump, tank around 9L size? I am ok if it doesn't come with lights.

That's a 1 ft tank. Suggest buy filter abd partition separately bah. is cheaper . And more fun

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's a 1 ft tank. Suggest buy filter abd partition separately bah. is cheaper . And more fun
Oh, partition can be manually add-on wan?? But measurements hard to get it right accurate bah?

tankgunner

Mentor
Reaction score
that's good.. aiya... first time in a few months 1 shrimp just died... right after saying my tank was thriving... really is cannot say too good things. :(

shrimp dying is quite common esp during molting.
as long its not mass dying, it should be ok.

tankgunner

Mentor
Reaction score
The water probably has too high General Hardness (GH) for the molting to be successful

Sent from my air hole using GAGT

they are also very prone attack from other shrimps or fish as the new shell is still very soft.

4pxCSO

Master Member
Reaction score
they are also very prone attack from other shrimps or fish as the new shell is still very soft.

yesterday went polyart to srrr... the yamato shrimps so much bigger than those RCS.... :eek:

saw some with reddish things in the body, are those eggs ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.