georgemcics

First trip in the morning

$9 GS tag with PROMO

Pick up location base on WAZE 4.4km away

I guess its a sign from God ask me go kopitiam drink coffee...

Posted from PCWX using Don’t avoid, just pick any job, easy, step and go, no need use brain , remember u need Grab,Grab don’t need u

kl39717

$9 GS tag with PROMO

Posted from PCWX using Don’t avoid, just pick any job, easy, step and go, no need use brain , remember u need Grab,Grab don’t need u

1 thing u nid to understand how waze works is it will avoid red n orange route. So there r times u need to pinch the map and roughly see where is the pickup location. Best is use the alternative route options n check. Sometimes there could be a 2km options but maybe 1min longer or could be 10. :s13:

Anyway yesterday my first trip also $9 but end of the day... . Stay positive. Lut ah lut. :)

couscous

$9 GS tag with PROMO

Positive story pls

kl39717

I don't think so. I am still getting jobs, but I can't explain why I am not getting pings as fast when it is peak hour period in downtown.

Cbd how to get pings fast? So many drivers leh. Sometimes i also have to wait a min or 2 for ping after my dropoff. It will only comes fast when everyone rejects the lasup. $22 to woodlands. Rip.

couscous

Cbd how to get pings fast? So many drivers leh. Sometimes i also have to wait a min or 2 for ping after my dropoff. It will only comes fast when everyone rejects the lasup. $22 to woodlands. Rip.
I kanna $23 to sk...rip

Gruber

Wait a minute or two, very good liao. I waited yesterday more than 20 minute at Clarke Quay Central before having a ping.

georgemcics

1 thing u nid to understand how waze works is it will avoid red n orange route. So there r times u need to pinch the map and roughly see where is the pickup location. Best is use the alternative route options n check. Sometimes there could be a 2km options but maybe 1min longer or could be 10.
:s13:

Anyway yesterday my first trip also $9 but end of the day... . Stay positive. Lut ah lut.
:)

I got check ah. 3 route 4.5 4.4 4.7

Grab draw straight line across the infamous bedok reservoir thats why will under 3km lo lol

They expect me drive cross the reservoir like boat like that :s13:

kl39717

I got check ah. 3 route 4.5 4.4 4.7

Grab draw straight line across the infamous bedok reservoir thats why will under 3km lo lol

They expect me drive cross the reservoir like boat like that :s13:

Bedok reservoir? Grab hinting u. :o

Elnin0

Grab surge calculator down is it? I kanna many job low fare. Then I did long distance also no surge demand fare. Got one join was from Bt Panjang.. for goodness sake. How come? You guys same?

minuteez

Hello Grab Masters!

Any recommendations for a Grab Fleet partner near whampoa area? My uncle need to switch from LCR to qualify for the 2nd year anniversary promo.

couscous

Grab surge calculator down is it? I kanna many job low fare. Then I did long distance also no surge demand fare. Got one join was from Bt Panjang.. for goodness sake. How come? You guys same?
Coz many ppl reject the lupsup fares so keep passing to u

georgemcics

Lazy post screen

On AA

800-830

7 GS

4 cancel me

3 i cancel

Kana 1 min time out

THANK YOU AA

THANK YOU GRAB

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.