November 2017 SBF

viccom87

Reaction score
MEMEMEMEME!!! My Grant still haven approve. Called and email but they say will update once approve. Booked on 6june :C

Wah.. What happen to your application? How come they took so long? I though mine is long enough.. They got ask you submit additional documents? Remember to log in everyday and remember to go all the way down and see got additional things like my doc@hdb, if have then fast prepare and send to them, they can really be a pain in the ass..

Jenessa

Reaction score
Wah.. What happen to your application? How come they took so long? I though mine is long enough.. They got ask you submit additional documents? Remember to log in everyday and remember to go all the way down and see got additional things like my doc@hdb, if have then fast prepare and send to them, they can really be a pain in the ass..

I have no idea thou.
They did ask me for additional doc on 29aug and I send it on the day. But what puzzled me is that they asking for my 2017 CPF statement which I handed on my flat booking. I dunno they are trying to delay or what.
Really make me wonder if my grants application got issue is it.
Ya I been signing in almost daily and I din see any doc@hdb. They are really good at training patience. Arghhhhhhhhhhh.
Just hope that we both received the good new soon.

LynR52

Reaction score
MEMEMEMEME!!! My Grant still haven approve. Called and email but they say will update once approve. Booked on 6june :C

Omg...i tot im the last one here who still havent get keys. Which area u booked? My selection is on 4th june. Yesterday my crm returned my call finally and told me still processing and will update me if need more documents. Blergh.... cant even reapply hle currently.

LynR52

Reaction score
Saw many advertisements on Facebook. Very attractive package.

1) Hamid & Sons Interior Design
2) Zenith Construction Pte Ltd
3) AC Vision Design
4) Musee
5) Classic Ideas Design & Build
20ft Kitchen Cabinet @ $1588
2 sets of 5ft Wardrobes @ $2288
6) Deluxehome Furnishing
7) This is Interior Pte Ltd
8) Boon Huat Interior Design
20 ft kitchen cabinet @ $1388

Windows Grille
1) U-Gate Design Pte Ltd

Vinyl Flooring
1) Floor Legend -
4 room BTO - $2500 ($3.6psft) w/o screeding
4 room BTO - $4980 ($3.6psft) with screeding
** for all bedrooms + living room
2) Space Luxury Resilient Floors
3) Deluxehome Furnishing
4 Room BTO - $1680 (from $2.30 psf avg) w/o screeding
4) Mori Interior - REVF vinyl 5mm.
5) Cico Flooring
4 room BTO - $2350 (vinyl skirting $250) w/o screeding

:s12::s12::s12:

U shld also read their reviews. Hamid n son very cheap pricing but when i read reviews really bad. As for Ac vision...my sister just did her reno in apr for 4 room flat not bad their work but alot of extra extra $$ later on.

heybuddy

Reaction score
U shld also read their reviews. Hamid n son very cheap pricing but when i read reviews really bad. As for Ac vision...my sister just did her reno in apr for 4 room flat not bad their work but alot of extra extra $$ later on.

I hate it when there's alot of hidden cost coming out later on.. my previous id told me need to add cost for ceiling painting, kitchen backsplash, painting of doorframe etc.. when on the quotation everything was included.. that was when me and hb really got turned off..

LynR52

Reaction score
I hate it when there's alot of hidden cost coming out later on.. my previous id told me need to add cost for ceiling painting, kitchen backsplash, painting of doorframe etc.. when on the quotation everything was included.. that was when me and hb really got turned off..

Ikr...my sis took up package 12888k...after tht need to add this n tht... in the end she paid 26k in total for her reno.

Jenessa

Reaction score
Omg...i tot im the last one here who still havent get keys. Which area u booked? My selection is on 4th june. Yesterday my crm returned my call finally and told me still processing and will update me if need more documents. Blergh.... cant even reapply hle currently.

You are not alone. I apply for canberra. I call and email my CRM, today I got notify that my grant approved after weeks of slow emails and unanswered calls. I dunno if they works but I feel that they drag my grant almost 4months(When they say will notify you within 4mths). Got really worried that I tot there's something wrong with my application. Now i'm waiting for the date of signing and key collection. i hope they dont drag too long.

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Ikr...my sis took up package 12888k...after tht need to add this n tht... in the end she paid 26k in total for her reno.

Lol... AC vision.. my first walk in to test market.. also my very FIRST to OPT OUT ID.... IDs werent professional and very pushy.. keep calling you to place deposit.. sign contract... Glad i didnt took them up..

Just moved into my new home 2days ago... the unpacking is.... TIRING!!!! Mover cost me $300 for 2 trips.. 10ft lorry with lift. anyone interested can ping me for contacts.. young singaporean movers.. they will wrap all your stuff too.(except boxes)

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Mine for my current house was from 19K to 33K.:s13::s13:

Erinlmh

Reaction score

Thanks for the information. Will keep that in mind.

I have been reading blog from owners about their renovations since I have nothing much to do now. Gotten many ideas too. Buy from Taobao, get direct contractors to get certain things fixed at a cheaper price, find a suitable ID.

Erinlmh

Reaction score

Have you signed with Whst? I saw theirs quite cheap too. Since I die die have to get the flooring myself, I was thinking whether to find direct contractor or get ID to quote.

Sticker1554

Reaction score
Have you signed with Whst? I saw theirs quite cheap too. Since I die die have to get the flooring myself, I was thinking whether to find direct contractor or get ID to quote.

Try beyond atelier from Carousell. He’s my ID, I scare he too busy that’s why didn’t share earlier. But he’s one of the cheapest (even mentioned in both carousell & Facebook reviews).

But problem is his flooring schedule is very tight cause he got a lot orders.

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Try beyond atelier from Carousell. He’s my ID, I scare he too busy that’s why didn’t share earlier. But he’s one of the cheapest (even mentioned in both carousell & Facebook reviews).

But problem is his flooring schedule is very tight cause he got a lot orders.

thanks for the information. I was thinking of getting the ID to do the kitchen cabinets, hack the wall between the kitchen and service yard, 6ft wardrobe for all the 3 bedrooms, vinyl flooring for living room and 3 bedrooms and paint the whole house.

Lightings - get own electrician
Window grille - get own contractor (renotalk got one quite cheap one)

Monday21

Reaction score
I'm meeting ID from Tab Gallery today..
If he can really close with the amount he offered me thru WS, then he'll be the cheapest amongst those I have approached. Current cheapest is Aristo Woodcraft.. $100 pfr for cabinet and $100 pfr for quartz.

I'll update again tonight!

Sticker1554

Reaction score
thanks for the information. I was thinking of getting the ID to do the kitchen cabinets, hack the wall between the kitchen and service yard, 6ft wardrobe for all the 3 bedrooms, vinyl flooring for living room and 3 bedrooms and paint the whole house.

He has a 7k basic move in package include 4+1 painting, 20ft kitchen, lighting & water heater installation (u buy your own bulbs, fans additional charge). I’ve also asked him about hacking wall, full wall at 1k+? (Can’t really remember, cause in the end I never hack). 4 room 5mm Germany vinyl is $2599, screeding $1899. Built in cabinet I never do but I rmb 6feet less than 2k. Window grill I can’t remember but if I not wrong also 700 for 4 room. Cause in the end my grill I buy Taobao haha

Last edited:

Monday21

Reaction score

PM me your grille guy please thanks!

Erinlmh

Reaction score
I'm meeting ID from Tab Gallery today..
If he can really close with the amount he offered me thru WS, then he'll be the cheapest amongst those I have approached. Current cheapest is Aristo Woodcraft.. $100 pfr for cabinet and $100 pfr for quartz.

I'll update again tonight!

Great. Waiting for your updates. Cos other ID quote around 4k - 5k for 20ft kitchen cabinet. If yours is $200pfr for cabinet + quartz, consider quite cheap:D

Erinlmh

Reaction score
PM me your grille guy please thanks!

I saw many people talking about this contractor for window grille

Jun Contractor 85861425. Some commented quite good, fast and cheap. Got one commented that the material he use is too thin. I am not too sure.

Another one recommend Home Aluminium.

(Home Aluminium) Andy Tan 9003 6263
** called him just now. He quoted me
$1400 window grille(all rooms, hall + kitchen) + service yard windows
$580 for service yard window
https://www.facebook.com/homealuminiummetalworks he gotten quite alot of 5 stars reviews

Maybe you can give them a call and let us know :D:D

Last edited:

Erinlmh

Reaction score
He has a 7k basic move in package include 4+1 painting, 20ft kitchen, lighting & water heater installation (u buy your own bulbs, fans additional charge). I’ve also asked him about hacking wall, full wall at 1k+? (Can’t really remember, cause in the end I never hack). 4 room 5mm Germany vinyl is $2599, screeding $1899. Built in cabinet I never do but I rmb 6feet less than 2k. Window grill I can’t remember but if I not wrong also 700 for 4 room. Cause in the end my grill I buy Taobao haha

From the information I gathered from Renotalk, something like dat

Painting around 1.5k for 4 rooms flat
Kitchen Cabinet if base on what Monday's ID quote is around $2k plus for 20'ft
Lighting installation around 2k (including power point shifting and some extra points up to 10 points, I guess).
Wardrobe 6'ft - 1.2k ( I saw some very cheap ones at $900 only)
Vinyl flooring 2.5k
Screeding - about 2k (if engage contractor and did't get free 40mm screeding from HDB)

Like dat means his package is around (estimated). Around market price

Painting - 2k
Lighting - 2k
20'ft Kitchen Cabinet - 3k

How do you buy the window grille from Taobao and fix on your own? good material? I am very interested in this one. Care to share the link? Thank :)you

Sticker1554

Reaction score
From the information I gathered from Renotalk, something like dat

Painting around 1.5k for 4 rooms flat
Kitchen Cabinet if base on what Monday's ID quote is around $2k plus for 20'ft
Lighting installation around 2k (including power point shifting and some extra points up to 10 points, I guess).
Wardrobe 6'ft - 1.2k ( I saw some very cheap ones at $900 only)
Vinyl flooring 2.5k
Screeding - about 2k (if engage contractor and did't get free 40mm screeding from HDB)

Like dat means his package is around (estimated). Around market price

Painting - 2k
Lighting - 2k
20'ft Kitchen Cabinet - 3k

How do you buy the window grille from Taobao and fix on your own? good material? I am very interested in this one. Care to share the link? Thank :)you

Haha I round up all the price so I don’t overpromise you, but yes his stuff is market price. I only bought the grill for one room to try first. Once I received, I’ll install. If good can update you again

【铝合金内外开高层窗户防护栏儿童安全阳台免打孔隐形飘窗防盗窗网

I can’t seems to share link leh, you try to search this.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.