The Sneakers/Shoe Thread - Part 2

chows99

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Does Yeezy fit true to size? If I am wearing EUR 42, should I order the same size?

I am asking as if I can get the Yeezy triple white launching this Thurs. Thanks guys!

Kavairs

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I know what shoes in the 80/90s looked like and I don’t recall seeing shoes as ugly as the Yeezy 700 or the Balenciaga Triple S. And charging $450 for the 700 is just rubbish. A lot of the times, it’s just the hype and in this case, it clearly is.

But hey, to each their own.

Looks like you dunno anything about shoes.

700 itself can see the shadow of mani silhouette of sneakers in the 90s.

Triple S is unique but not user-friendly due to the weight.

You can dislike them and say ugly but they are not trash becoz they pay homage to mani past sneakers design & inspirations especially 700.

7min12s mark
Ppl always said ugly for new things that they are not used to. Market said otherwise. How mani hypebeast wannabe said 700 was trashed in sept pre-order in 2017? Now everyone is grabbing a pair. Simple & sleek design have been dominating for the past decade, time to change things up.

Last edited:

boba_fett

Master Member
Reaction score
I am a big fan of the current trend of “dad shoes” like the yeezy 500 and 700.

Never like the NMD, ultra boost style of sleek sneakers or even the 350s when they are the hype few years back.

However you are coming on too strong in regards to your opinion. Fashion is subjective, don’t hate just because someone have a different opinion.

Wear what you believe suits your style and not what someone else think is cool.

And lastly, wear your kicks!

You can dislike them and say ugly but they are not trash becoz they pay homage to mani past sneakers design & inspirations especially 700.

7min12s mark
Ppl always said ugly for new things that they are not used to. Market said otherwise. How mani hypebeast wannabe said 700 was trashed in sept pre-order in 2017? Now everyone is grabbing a pair. Simple & sleek design have been dominating for the past decade, time to change things up.

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
and just like that, i don’t know anything about shoes. You should learn to rise above personal insults when trying to put your ideas across.

I think they are trash, and that’s my opinion. But i don’t recall saying you know nothing about shoes.

It’s called having an opinion. And yes, those shoes are still trash to me.

Ever heard of the saying “one man’s trash is another man’s treasure”?

That’s why I said, to each their own.

7min12s mark

Last edited:

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dad shoes are fugly to me. However one man's meat is another man's poison. No one is the same and no one have the right taste. To each their own.

boba_fett

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone got the acronym presto? Never even bothered to ballot as techwear is really not my thing

pikaboo

Reaction score
Go grab your cream yeezy now at yeezy supply PW : YZY350BSTX3. Free international shipping. Just got my pair!

chows99

Reaction score
I bought 1 Yeezy triple white too. Finally I can afford my own pair without paying a premium.

chows99

Reaction score
Just curious, the sizes in Yeezy supply,is US or UK? There's no size guide in the website.

boba_fett

Master Member
Reaction score
free shipping for the calabasas socks. 3 pairs for 20sgd, pretty good deal ��

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.