CPF OA

BBCWatcher

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's not solely about trust. It's also about a diversity of title, so that if a creditor or court goes after assets, the whole, trusting family isn't financially destroyed.

henrylbh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jialat . Like that he talk to himself better I don’t wanna have anything to do with this kind of people.

Why you like that. He already taken the med and has stopped talking and starting hallucinating since. You better satisfy him :s13::s13::s13:

dork32

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's not solely about trust. It's also about a diversity of title, so that if a creditor or court goes after assets, the whole, trusting family isn't financially destroyed.

bbc is always talking about the extreme like i am going to be a destitute. i am going bankrupt and the whole family is going to be destroyed.

or i will be struck by the thundergod because i so kuai lan in my posting.

dork32

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

just in case you did not read my previous post, each of us own our own property
i own the condo
my mom own the hdb
my wife own the malaysia terrace.

so if i go bankrupt, at least i can retire in malaysia

henrylbh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bbc is always talking about the extreme like i am going to be a destitute. i am going bankrupt and the whole family is going to be destroyed.

Not only you. Whoever disagrees with his idea of CPF annuity is heading for destitution?

henrylbh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I got this rojak of trust and diversity of titles :s13:

My friend loaned me 500k and I used it to partly pay for my EC and partly to invest in my name without much success :s13:

My sis bought a resale hdb flat in her sole name without loan. Half was paid by me as joint venture but it didn't turn out as planned, though we managed to collect 2 years' rent :s22:

I loaned another sis 95k for her to finance her new BTO flat while waiting to dispose her resale flat. After the sale she returned my money and placed 230k with me to manage in my name :s13:

My father included me as joint account holder with his 100k plus in POSB, though I wanted either my youngest sis or bro to be the joint holder.

Not only that, I bought a resale flat with cash in my father's sole name and no will is drawn.

Pray God keep me alive as I am slowly trying to unwind the position :s13:

BBCWatcher

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't particularly care what risks you assume for yourself. But the thread starter is suggesting that his/her mother will end up without a title to any home and without $350K, with the $350K ending up as a gift to the thread starter. (Very, very different than Dork32's scenario.) That means this mother will bear a new, big personal risk, no question. She ends up with title to nothing, zeroed out.

You can laugh all you want, but I don't think it's a funny idea. It's a terrible idea.

Eighty7

Reaction score
typical edmw people. come here and tok rubbish. 0 contribution

Talk rubbish ? You go look at your own replies and judge yourself lor :s13:

Ownself talk to ownself . At least many people heart is prob better than yours :)

dork32

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't particularly care what risks you assume for yourself. But the thread starter is suggesting that his/her mother will end up without a title to any home and without $350K, with the $350K ending up as a gift to the thread starter. (Very, very different than Dork32's scenario.) That means this mother will bear a new, big personal risk, no question. She ends up with title to nothing, zeroed out.

You can laugh all you want, but I don't think it's a funny idea. It's a terrible idea.

i beg to differ.

having nothing is not a problem, provided the needs can be satisfied.

our kids have nothing. all their needs are met by us, parents. are our kids bearing a new big personal risk?

replace kids with mom, and parents with kid for the above para.

dork32

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Ownself talk to ownself . At least many people heart is prob better than yours :)

junior member 88 post so far. probably tok rubbish, kena ban, start a new account again, tok rubbish again.

dork32

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i judge myself. there is nothing wrong with what i am doing.

i am tokkng to you now. is your name ownself

my heart is definitely better than many people here. definitely better than yours.

dork32

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you asked me to go date mummy
you asked me to go take medicine
you say i tok to myself,
you say my heart no good

any of these got any value? you seriously should go back to edmw

i may not agree with bbc. at least he bothers to justify his statement. our views may be different. wat he is posting does make sense from where he is looking from. it does not make sense from my angle though.

bbc say
mom give son hdb
son run away with hdb
mom sleep in the streets
so mom should not give son hdb

dork say
mom give son hdb
son continue to serve mom needs.
mom sleep in hdb
give or no give also no difference.

87 say
dork should have a hot date with mummy because his heart is no good.

dork32

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My sis bought a resale hdb flat in her sole name without loan. Half was paid by me as joint venture but it didn't turn out as planned, though we managed to collect 2 years' rent :s22:

arent you afraid your sis is going keep the whole to herself. it is under her name

dork32

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My father included me as joint account holder with his 100k plus in POSB, though I wanted either my youngest sis or bro to be the joint holder.

what will happen if you run away with this 100k? you poor dad will have zilt, zedo, kosong, nothing.

dork32

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There are many gaps that can be exploited in what henry posted.

but they are a family. they dont sabo each other. they trust each other. no need lawyer, court or anything to ensure that they keep to their part of the deal.

cheongmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what will happen if you run away with this 100k? you poor dad will have zilt, zedo, kosong, nothing.

Your reply looks contradicting. Own family talk about trust, other people family talk about mistrust. :s8:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.