Suffering from bad posture for years..

sympathys

Reaction score
Have been suffering from bad posture for years and realized I’m always slouching be it standing or sitting down. even when taking photo can see my posture totally off and looks weird.

Makes me really lose confidence in the way I present myself. Have been researching online so far and saw that there are some solutions to cure all these.

Most suggested back posture corrector whereby you wear them daily to give you a better posture. Another suggest visiting chiropractic to achieve a better posture. My concern is does all these really works or they are just quack and only provide temporary solution.

Anyone in the same situation as me can provide some suggestions?

Makker

Reaction score
Youtube Search under "posture correction"
You will find some simple daily stretch to correct your posture

Also use a massage ball to soften and legthen your muscle tissue

3 times a day
Do superman stretch: hand straighten above your head stretch
Do Iron man strech: hand at your side straighten push back, shoulder rollback
Do king kong stretch: hand straight parallel to floor, stretch back like you want give someone a big hug.

sympathys

Reaction score
Youtube Search under "posture correction"
You will find some simple daily stretch to correct your posture

Also use a massage ball to soften and legthen your muscle tissue

3 times a day
Do superman stretch: hand straighten above your head stretch
Do Iron man strech: hand at your side straighten push back, shoulder rollback
Do king kong stretch: hand straight parallel to floor, stretch back like you want give someone a big hug.

Doing it daily really helps?

bryanseto

Reaction score
Bad posture could be from the lack of core muscles that's why your body is bending in a way that could produce pain on a long run. Chiropractors can help you with your problem and I have a list for you here.

Tabbycat in grey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I can’t advise .. but in meantime use backpack. Last time I keep using one shoulder bags, now right side shoulder not straight

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.