[WIN!] PVP Esports Championship 2018 VIP tickets worth $200 per pair!

Milo T-REX

Suspended
Reaction score
[WIN!] PVP Esports Championship 2018 VIP tickets worth $200 per pair!

We're giving away 3 pairs of VIP tickets (worth $200 per pair) for the inaugural PVP Esports Championship 2018 to 3 lucky winners!

PVP Esports Championship is Singtel's first regional esports competition where three games will be played - Arena of Valor, DOTA 2, and Hearthstone. The competition will be held from 5 to 7 October. Catch top international DOTA 2 teams PSG.LGD and Secret live in action!

Get more information on pvpesports.gg

Simply tell us why you deserve to win this coveted pair of VIP tickets (can be in the form of text, image or video). Impress us and you could be the proud owner bagging home these tix!

Contest ends 26 Sep (Wed) 2359 hours.

The 3 most impressive answers will be picked by our team and winners will be notified in the same thread by 28 Sep (Fri).

P.S: Don't forget to share the lobang with your family & friends too!

joeson

Reaction score
My fondest memory has to be playing DOTA2 at the LAN cafe at POMO every weekend without fail together with my clan members, no matter rain or shine, blackout or no blackout, or even when we have major exams! #OnceAClanMemberAlwaysAClanMember

adorabletuna

Reaction score
Decided to apply for an account to try after seeing this contest! Hope I can win!

My friend and I used to play DOTA during our Poly days and would love to bring him along to this! I still remember there was once where a group of us were playing secretly in the computer labs and had to quickly turn off all lights and monitors just to hide from the security uncle!!

eeiilleeeenn

Reaction score
I've just got 3 reasons for ya :s12:

Firstly, I'm hooked on these games ever since my friends introduced them to me. Rain or shine, I'll always set aside 3 hours a day to play them.

Secondly, I am more focused now then before as for every Hearthstone tournament, staying focused is very critical to winning. My strategic skills have also been greatly improved once I started playing Dota 2, due to the fact that my teammates and I will need to come up with different strategies to win.

Last but not least, I've become a sociable person ever since I started playing these games. Since young, I was a really shy kid thus I won't ever talk to anyone except for my family members. But from the day I started playing these games, I have come out of my comfort zone and started talking to strangers first. Hence, this has led me to making really good friends online and offline too! I am truly proud of how I've changed as a person now.

So pretty please, do let me win this. Thank you so much! :)

Last edited:

b|uebe||

Reaction score
Once a gamer, always a gamer. Been a DOTA Player since D1 days till now with 6K game plays to date. And thru dota many true long term friendships has been forged :) Gaming is all about teamwork.

#gamer4life.

VoteWisely

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi I’ve started playing Dota2 since my girl introduced me to the game. When I started playing this, I will always find her for help and along the way as I slowly pick the game up, I found myself getting closer with her too. To me this is not a just game that I enjoy once a while, it is also a special game that also offer me an opportunity to learn more about my girl as well and spend time with her, so hoping that I get the opportunity to win the tickets, and ask her out and enjoy the event together

Kimzers

Reaction score
OML I LOVE DIZ GAMEEEEEE !!

Used to play it all day errday after school , before school , during school .
Tho i’m old & slow now but I still watch dem YouTube vids religiously , praise the lord for HD screens & fast internet .
So lemme win dem tickets so I can watch dis like some live action series instead of my sad small computer screen all alone at home in the dark like some serial murderer .

So pleaseeeee , lemme win k ?
Cause I want dem tickets so bad & I also haz no monies to buy .
THANK YOUUU , SARANGHAE , PRAY FOR ME 🙆🏻*♀️

Last edited:

playground

Reaction score
Started playing Dota in my sec school days. Brings back fond memories of me and my friends playing together after school. When Dota 2 came out, some of us "reunited" to play the game casually.

I admire these kids now that have the opportunity to pursue gaming as a professional career. Alas, too late for old birds like me but I'm still amazed at how far esports has come. I will surely treasure the opportunity to attend the tournament and immerse myself in the atmosphere and excitement :o:o

coldkohmew

Reaction score
Cause i want to be the only one in our company to be able to see top level esports in action and cheer for my favourite team!!!

Also to learn some tips from the pros and beat my colleagues

This event is already sold out and the only way to get inside is to cosplay

Hope that HWZ can make my life easier by winning =)

Last edited:

Extech

Reaction score
Hello!

Back in my JC days, me and my friend Ben scored 14 for o-levels. So we decided to go to Pioneer JC together. As yo can imagine, A level subjects were not easy, and this was worsened by the fact that we choose the ubiqtious PCME(Physics Chemistry Maths Econs) combo. Unfortunately, we were allocated to different classes, and rarely saw each other:(

DOTA became our comfort game: an online safe haven in which we can meet each other, and vent our frustrations. In DOTA, we were no longer dispirited nameless students slaving away- we were brave tacticians and strategists whose deeds became the stuff of legends!

DOTA was also how I made friends with Ben's classmates despite the fact that we did not interact much(different classes and schedules uh). Each and every game we approached tested our coordination and skill- which eventually forged a great friendship that has stood the test of time. Even though JC days are long gone, we are still good friends till today!

Winning this pair of PVP tickets would mean that I would definitely bring Ben along! We can reminisce about the good ole days as we watch the top tiered teams battled it out: just like once we did before. Behind every stunning victory is teamwork built on hard work, and who else would be a better person to witness it with?:)

Last edited:

HWZ Smarty Pants

Partner
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Contest has ended and here are our 3 winners who have each won a pair of VIP tickets (worth $200 per pair) for the inaugural PVP Esports Championship 2018:
1. b|uebe||
2. VoteWisely
3. Extech

Congratulations once again and please e-mail us at membership@hardwarezone.com.sg with the subject line “PVP Esports Championship 2018 VIP tickets - Winner (HWZ Forums)” with the following details by 30 Sep (Sun) 2359 hours:
1. Prefix (Mr/Ms/Mrs)
2. First name
3. Last name
4. Email address (Personal)
5. Country of residence
6. Part of the event you are interested in: AOV, Dota, Hearthstone or Others?

If we've not heard from you by then, we'll select another winner instead.

Thank you all for your participation once again! :)

berserk

Reaction score
AW... missed this thread. But never the least, it's nice to hear how people are so dedicated to competitive gaming.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.