Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
For central area i think give a ratio of 5 driver : 1 rider

Also no scare.

Central group of driver sibei satki one full of teamwork can bounce bounce bounce all the booking until surge high high one

Timeout like no cake to them
:s13:

Posted from PCWX using Don’t avoid, just pick any job, easy, step and go, no need use brain , remember u need Grab,Grab don’t need u

stng936

Reaction score
A bro just got a ticket for Red Light camera. It was making a turning and he was slowed by the car infront that brakes suddenly after crossing.

Anyone know if his PDVL will be suspended due to this?

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A bro just got a ticket for Red Light camera. It was making a turning and he was slowed by the car infront that brakes suddenly after crossing.

Anyone know if his PDVL will be suspended due to this?

If the total demerit points accumulated are enough to suspend the driving license, the PDVL goes along with it too.

stng936

Reaction score
If the total demerit points accumulated are enough to suspend the driving license, the PDVL goes along with it too.

So does that mean if the only got 12 points, then there won't be suspension?

(Unless he it has clocked more than 24 points where the DL is suspended.)

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really suay 12 points gone just lidat. Reminds me of the PHV that got pawned by the bus last month. Kena flash cos bus turn too slow. Lol...

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So does that mean if the only got 12 points, then there won't be suspension?

(Unless he it has clocked more than 24 points where the DL is suspended.)

Think of it as two accounts: Driving account and PDVL account

Demerit points accumulated for most driving offences, such as running red light, go only to the driving account; they do not go to the PDVL account.

But once the driving account reaches 24 points, both accounts will shut down.

Last edited:

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That phv, like most other phv, was just a bad driver. The bus was innocent.

Yeah. Somehow there's just too many very very low EQ/IQ PHV drivers. I smile when I saw the bright flash in daylight. The car driver next to me smile too. :s22:

Stirling69

Reaction score
Same. Got it midweek. Between AA and manual, you can see big difference. I normally turn on AA during peak hour. Pings are b2b and when u think the ping is sending you to no man's land, it will somehow bring you back to high surge area. Overall average out you will get reasonably good gross hourly rate.

I got my Sapphire last week, but don't feel like any different leh.

Optionstrader

Banned
Reaction score
Think of it as two accounts: Driving account and PDVL account

Demerit points accumulated for most driving offences, such as running red light, go only to the driving account; they do not go to the PDVL account.

But once the driving account reaches 24 points, both accounts will shut down.
Yes

Sent from OPPO CPH1607 using GAGT

MiG123

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The new heat map work in this way

If that particular area rider >driver it will show red... More and more red if the difference bigger

If that particular area driver>rider it will show nothing...

So ya this mean that currently these few area at downtown driver a lot camping there. Driver > rider.

But still can go in... Sure got ping one cause other driver camping there sure will bounce all these booking around :s13:

Posted from PCWX using Don’t avoid, just pick any job, easy, step and go, no need use brain , remember u need Grab,Grab don’t need u

issit? just now 1am camping at red clementi area after dropping off pax. wait 10mins no ping, den kanna one $6 3km away no surge.

immediately ignore take PIE chiong back to hunting ground orchard, within seconds got surge ping to tanjong rhu liao even though heatmap bo colour

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
issit? just now 1am camping at red clementi area after dropping off pax. wait 10mins no ping, den kanna one $6 3km away no surge.

immediately ignore take PIE chiong back to hunting ground orchard, within seconds got surge ping to tanjong rhu liao even though heatmap bo colour

Thats the thing with heat map ah.

It just show information of the supply and demand.

But other factor still play a part ah. Like how near you are to the rider. How many driver reject the booking.

Thats why like some of them here got say.

By now driver should have their own "heat map" in their brain le. They should know where and what time is good to go.

The heatmap just serve as a reference only.

*btw tiagong as long rider on app check price. It will add on to the demand liao. No need book. Meaning if a lot a lot on their app and check price. That part will red red. But not say all that on app and check will book... Not sure how true is that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.