Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Already lost faith in him long ago. Tonight just confirm/double confirmed it for me.

His shlt boring style of football just not substainable.

After winning 3 straight games, then panchek liao.... :s13:

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually, when will we ever see a 3-0 game or 4-0 game, where United dominate the entire game and destroy the opponent? every week boring football, and no win jin jialut one leh

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks like the players never learn any attacking philosophy throughout JM’s tenere as our manager. When was the last time u see us scoring a goal a result of a good build up attaching play?

SAF must be so disappointed after the match

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What rant will JM comes up with this time?

OT crowd too quiet?

Or will he brag about how many titles he won b4?

Or talk about ‘football heritage’? :s34:

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho, speaking to BBC Sport: "I think the result is fair. They deserved their point and we deserve the punishment of only getting one point. They started better were more aggressive, had more intent and I don't know why but they were more motivated.

"I was expecting more from my attacking players. There was not enough creativity, movement or dynamism.

"We made it quite easy for them to cope with our supremacy in last 20 minutes. Overall we don't deserve more than this.

"Our performance was not consistent, not creative and not dynamic.

"The way we started we were lucky to be the first team to score. From a metal point of view their approach was more for a football match than ours."

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bounce back!! come back stronger!! disappointed should have done more.... nice next Saturday game is at 730pm early game can watch them also

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho, speaking to BBC Sport: "I think the result is fair. They deserved their point and we deserve the punishment of only getting one point. They started better were more aggressive, had more intent and I don't know why but they were more motivated.

"I was expecting more from my attacking players. There was not enough creativity, movement or dynamism.

"We made it quite easy for them to cope with our supremacy in last 20 minutes. Overall we don't deserve more than this.

"The way we started we were lucky to be the first team to score. From a metal point of view their approach was more for a football match than ours."

He likes to say he don't know why... :s8:

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
persisting with starting lingard has to be the poorest decision from any manager. Yes he is hardworking but he cant produce anything other than running around aimlessly.

Valencia poor tonight. Need Dalot to be match-fit ready.

Subs can't make impact. I feel that we lost the midfield battle when Mou took off Fred. He was brilliant alongside Pogba. With him gone Pogba had to do the job of 2 players.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
High odds that Mourinho will be sacked if Man Utd is unable to qualify for Champions League next season.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
persisting with starting lingard has to be the poorest decision from any manager. Yes he is hardworking but he cant produce anything other than running around aimlessly.

Valencia poor tonight. Need Dalot to be match-fit ready.

Subs can't make impact. I feel that we lost the midfield battle when Mou took off Fred. He was brilliant alongside Pogba. With him gone Pogba had to do the job of 2 players.

Lingard is not the worst headless chicken running around in the team.

Ottoke

Reaction score
NEXT MANCHESTER UNITED FIXTURE

26 September 2018, Wednesday

EFL Cup 2018/19
3am - Manchester United vs Derby County
No Live Telecast

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mou never learns. A manager that stuck with Fellani is bound to fail lol. look at his predecessor Moyes and LVG. Yet he actually went ahead to combine Moyes idea of having the most cross in agame and LVG idea of Fellani being the plan B striker. OMG not everyday is Sunday where he score the winning header goal.:s13:

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

When Man Utd dropped points Mourinho will often say the opponent is more motivated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.