XI S, more advance then new fruit phone :s13:
https://twitter.com/mochi_wsj/status/1043719139867549697

DnwIwUgV4AAwNl8.jpg:large

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
okay here's the symptoms:

1) obviously the console cant turn on
2) with my dock powered, docking the switch, i see the dock blinks once. and nothing
3) switch in dock, turn off and on power to dock, dock blinks twice. and nothing

burping_boy

Reaction score
Not sure if this should be under the Switch thread or the Switch Games thread, but anyone subscribed to Switch Online, which region did you subscribed to, and can you still switch your region to access other e-shops?

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Maxsoft is the place i have to go to service my Switch right?

hmm.. anyone been there recently? hows the crowd like?

burping_boy

Reaction score
Not sure if this should be under the Switch thread or the Switch Games thread, but anyone subscribed to Switch Online, which region did you subscribed to, and can you still switch your region to access other e-shops?

Tried and tested, signed up for family membership in US Region, had to disable auto-renewal before i can change my region to somewhere else, was able to change it to Japan and bought Thumper that's on sale from the Japan eshop.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Tried and tested, signed up for family membership in US Region, had to disable auto-renewal before i can change my region to somewhere else, was able to change it to Japan and bought Thumper that's on sale from the Japan eshop.
btw, you can sign up membership in US region, then go to Japan region and download the Japanese version of the free NES games. I think the titles are the same (for now) but a few of the games were modified in US (apart from language of cos). Like in one game, the Japanese version lets you use a club to whack on the head of seals. This was removed in US version. Historically some games also had their difficulty lowered when localised to English.

Forever84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to warn follow forum folks about buying Labo stuff from Lazada.

I bought this https://www.lazada.sg/-i257337458-s400067817.html?urlFlag=true&mp=1 product after looking at the product images, thought it was original. But when I received the product turned out to be OEM... No cartridge included, totally not usable at all.

Don't make the same mistake as me! Notice they used Nintendo image and Photoshop away the name. Really crap seller and b2c marketplace for allowing these kind of listing.

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to warn follow forum folks about buying Labo stuff from Lazada.

I bought this https://www.lazada.sg/-i257337458-s400067817.html?urlFlag=true&mp=1 product after looking at the product images, thought it was original. But when I received the product turned out to be OEM... No cartridge included, totally not usable at all.

Don't make the same mistake as me! Notice they used Nintendo image and Photoshop away the name. Really crap seller and b2c marketplace for allowing these kind of listing.

Try return and request refund.

Forever84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try return and request refund.

Tried, they said the seller did nothing wrong. Claims he listed only cardboard. I was just trying to buy that to play with my kid, such a nightmare to buy stuff online these days.

The seller if no intention to cheat should have put that in the title, how many people going to read through the entire product description. And he priced it similar to other sellers which had the original product! (I know because I bought another set)

Anyway, take note guys! Don't get cheated :(

Runez

Master Member
Reaction score
Tried, they said the seller did nothing wrong. Claims he listed only cardboard. I was just trying to buy that to play with my kid, such a nightmare to buy stuff online these days.

The seller if no intention to cheat should have put that in the title, how many people going to read through the entire product description. And he priced it similar to other sellers which had the original product! (I know because I bought another set)

Anyway, take note guys! Don't get cheated :(

can consider modding ur switch with CFW and download the game

tats wat i did modded switch i bought the cardboards from taobao

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.