Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCKH0380

Reaction score
Runners these days are worried about being caught due to the heavy sentence they will face.

No runner would be balls enough to face you. They will usually sneak in the middle of the night.

No matter how quiet they are this few weeks. We must not let our guard down. Once they find a chance they will sure come again. Just check your surrounding and be more careful.

We had to get through this in order to start our life new. I want to end my 2 years or mental torture once and for all.

Plzhalp

Reaction score
I am listening, but I am not as strong as u. Thinking of this inevitable threat, I can only cry for my life. This life is ruined already.

Hey, everybody is not strong in the beginning...pls don't say as though you are the only one going through hell and we don't know...we are all like you once. Who didn't cry? Who didn't worry? Who didn't regret? Even up till now I still think I'm useless for getting into this mess.....But what's done has already been done you can't expect things to be okay again in an instance.....We created this mess, whether strong or not we still have to deal with it.....

Plzhalp

Reaction score
It won't end here. My hb is a good example too. Goondu enough to keep feeding them, now total penniless le. Best to get the support and understanding from NOK and companies. U will feel much better. Mine is recent constant harassment, Heed advice here, install CCtv, be upfront to those that u foolishly got involved, seek their understanding, u definitely feel much better to brave it through. Like I told my goondu, they wan they come, yes I'm fearful even till now bt there's nth much we can do to stop e fact. We got no money to feed e family let alone them.

I believe cos they think you all easy prey that's why....just take some time...once they realise can't get anymore money out from u all, will stop... hang in there....

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
I think treat this as a very expensive lesson learnt. Already done and cannot undo for this. But hang in there to fight the mental torture. Soon will be able to overcome this.

No one can make you feel any worse than you are feeling now. Just accept the wrong and make a change. Move forward and hopefully able to catch any runners if they come.

Hey, everybody is not strong in the beginning...pls don't say as though you are the only one going through hell and we don't know...we are all like you once. Who didn't cry? Who didn't worry? Who didn't regret? Even up till now I still think I'm useless for getting into this mess.....But what's done has already been done you can't expect things to be okay again in an instance.....We created this mess, whether strong or not we still have to deal with it.....

BaconHam

Reaction score
I just got called up for statement taking. Apparently someone gave my acct num because they trf to it. I closed that acct long ago when i made police report.. Seems like its their tactics to get us back?

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Well, obviously you haven’t been reading the thread thoroughly. Singapore won’t have any physical threats. The most serious one is set fire. So stop being paranoid for now and calm your mind. No need to pay those bloodsuckers anymore.

haha... yes they might be and are... maybe becoz im not from sg.. where I come from the harassment is much more than just splash paint and txt msg... so since im unsure the orgins of this al... therefore Im abit paranoid.

Plzhalp

Reaction score
true... I agreed. but in any case... I know this malaysian base al keeps changing number.. I wonder if these 3 al are local or malaysian...

and also... have anyone encounter that the runner have waited for meet them face to face? anyone kena physical harm b4?

Doesn't matter if they are local or Malaysian.....they have a lot of numbers, cannot block finish one....change ur number so you won't be affected by what they send anymore....just be wary of ur surroundings, set up cctv, no one kena physical harm before but u still have to be wary than be sorry....

Plzhalp

Reaction score
I think treat this as a very expensive lesson learnt. Already done and cannot undo for this. But hang in there to fight the mental torture. Soon will be able to overcome this.

No one can make you feel any worse than you are feeling now. Just accept the wrong and make a change. Move forward and hopefully able to catch any runners if they come.

Yes and the second paragraph is the final step, if they really did it, how Long can they keep it up...? The moment you loan you will have to face the consequences, it's just a matter of time.....just take it as a precious lesson

Plzhalp

Reaction score
I just got called up for statement taking. Apparently someone gave my acct num because they trf to it. I closed that acct long ago when i made police report.. Seems like its their tactics to get us back?

As Long as you don't work for them, prove to them ur reports...u will be fine.... I export all the what's app chat to my email in case of anything....better have evidence than none....

Plzhalp

Reaction score
and also I would like to know how most of you inform the al that u canot pay anymore or u all just wait for them to msg on duedate and ignore?

tell them I can't pay anymore on my due date....but I did clear all of them off more than principle amount....then I block and change my number....I was in a mess when I didn't change my number....after I change, I was able to think clearer....

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Mine quiet for few days then suddenly this morning spam my nok for awhile then stop . Have a feeling something gonna happen tonight or the next few days .

And not sure what happen with your family but I'm sorry to hear about all this and hope for the best for you bro . Hopefully yall can solve your issue soon

Have u installed cctv...?

BaconHam

Reaction score
As Long as you don't work for them, prove to them ur reports...u will be fine.... I export all the what's app chat to my email in case of anything....better have evidence than none....

Yup, i will show them. This is getting too much sometimes.. Tiring, like never ending like that..

mahjong saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Amount big or small all depend if they got back their capital and earn enough from you anot. If they got enough most likely they wont send ppl up. But all also depend how siao on is your AL. Mine got a few quite onz one. I am prepared for them. So far still no action from them.

AL dun want one time off profit... they want recurring profits

So they go around looking for easy meats

Just make sure you are not one of the easy preys

mahjong saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well, obviously you haven’t been reading the thread thoroughly. Singapore won’t have any physical threats. The most serious one is set fire. So stop being paranoid for now and calm your mind. No need to pay those bloodsuckers anymore.

Dun say things with absolute confidence lah... no one got beaten up by AL? just that u not aware only

Dun let the guard down

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
If in Malaysia maybe. But Singapore, I don’t think so. Not based on confidence but when was the last time for physical violence by the runners in recent years? Back in the olden days maybe. But now with the harsher punishment and all, I would say it’s not a high possibility.

Dun say things with absolute confidence lah... no one got beaten up by AL? just that u not aware only

Dun let the guard down

chulu2810

Reaction score
True. What I know is local still quite tone down. Last saw is a video where the runner climb up a landed hse gate n slap the borrower family member.
Msian more serious.... borrower kanna whack in front of family.

This is the diff between our SPF n our neighbour country police.
Not too bias but there are also some good one...
E.g. I was being rescue by highway service due to fuel dry n helpful msian highway patrol guys help to ferry fuel to me fr petrol kiosk.

Dun let the guard down

chulu2810

Reaction score
Once they tried tricks on u n u faced it fearless then they can't do much.
E.g. all my past harassment stopped...
Maybe trying to find runner for it or saving for coming cny....
I anticipate that that date will have action...

AL dun want one time off profit... they want recurring profits

So they go around looking for easy meats

Just make sure you are not one of the easy preys

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Once they tried tricks on u n u faced it fearless then they can't do much.
E.g. all my past harassment stopped...
Maybe trying to find runner for it or saving for coming cny....
I anticipate that that date will have action...
Yes they wan recurring income mthly.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
True. What I know is local still quite tone down. Last saw is a video where the runner climb up a landed hse gate n slap the borrower family member.
Msian more serious.... borrower kanna whack in front of family.

This is the diff between our SPF n our neighbour country police.
Not too bias but there are also some good one...
E.g. I was being rescue by highway service due to fuel dry n helpful msian highway patrol guys help to ferry fuel to me fr petrol kiosk.

Singapore only harass u and Shame u..my iO say in Singapore we are safe from physical harm.al n runner also don't want blow up so big.ie if they really beat the hell out of one debtor then shamugan say one word the whole SPF will be clamping down on Al..they also scare troublesome..after all they Wana earn money only

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Majority of us are going thru the same **** as u. The word 'if only' keep going thru my mind too. Bt thinking back is nt gonna reverse e situation, e only thing u can do is move on, follow e advise of others here, seek advise from Professionals. I cried till no tears too. I blamed my hb for getting me into this ****, I wanna end my life too. Is it going to help? NO!!! they will still hound my family even me n my hb were to die. We paid up est 100k and they r still coming afr us. Enough is enough, now it's time to fight back. Stay strong n firm, by giving in, u r only gonna dig a deeper hole.
Same I also paid 6figure to Al..borrow from everyone I know.damn Sia suay..so be strong n move on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.