[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u try liao then give us ur impressions, thanks.:)

for judge eyes, the game is basically a clone of yakuza series. it is set in kamurocho the same place in yakuza series. the shops and buildings are the same.

the main char kimura is a lawyer. his career as a lawyer is over after he acquitted a murderer and the murderer went out to murder his gf. then he became a private investigator/debt collector and has a yakuza friend as a sidekick who handle the technical stuffs like drones etc.

kimura is a chinese kungfu master and master of disguise. in the demo we are supposed to stalk a private investigator to recover the debts. there are some hiding spots during the stalking. once the stalking is over, there will be a chase in the form of qte. if you fail the qte then its game over. combat is very similar to yakuza so it is nothing new.

probably everything is the same as yakuza except the story and main char.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
devil may cry 5 has microtransactions. use real money to upgrade your skills and char :s22:

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Melissa Hutchinson, the voice behind The Walking Dead‘s Clementine, has broken her silence over last week’s devastating news about Telltale Games’ impending closure, and seems to have corroborated statements that the remainder of the Final Season has been cancelled.

Expressing her heartbreak over the hundreds of jobs lost, Hutchinson thanked fans for their positive messages and support. She also said that it hurts her that fans won’t be able to finish Clementine’s journey properly.

“I, unfortunately, like most of you, do not have the details on how this all came to be and I also do not know the fate of the final season of TWD,” Hutchinson wrote in a message shared on Twitter. “To my knowledge, they will release Episode 2 and then that will be it. It hurts me that you, the fans, will not get to see Clem’s journey through to the end. It hurts me that all of the insanely talented people who made this game won’t get to see all of their hard work played out, and are instead thrust into now having to look for work.”

Hutchinson’s statement also mentioned the cancellation of The Wolf Among Us 2.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2018/09/23/walking-dead-final-season-actress-releases-statement/

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Melissa Hutchinson, the voice behind The Walking Dead‘s Clementine, has broken her silence over last week’s devastating news about Telltale Games’ impending closure, and seems to have corroborated statements that the remainder of the Final Season has been cancelled.

Expressing her heartbreak over the hundreds of jobs lost, Hutchinson thanked fans for their positive messages and support. She also said that it hurts her that fans won’t be able to finish Clementine’s journey properly.

“I, unfortunately, like most of you, do not have the details on how this all came to be and I also do not know the fate of the final season of TWD,” Hutchinson wrote in a message shared on Twitter. “To my knowledge, they will release Episode 2 and then that will be it. It hurts me that you, the fans, will not get to see Clem’s journey through to the end. It hurts me that all of the insanely talented people who made this game won’t get to see all of their hard work played out, and are instead thrust into now having to look for work.”

Hutchinson’s statement also mentioned the cancellation of The Wolf Among Us 2.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2018/09/23/walking-dead-final-season-actress-releases-statement/

that's why i don't buy episode by episode.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Worse lor if u buy season pass. I bought the season pass for the final season and now they cancelled it. Cant even get back refund.

for their games, i buy when every episode has released.. buy their so called "complete" physical copy. platinum in few hours and sell back to shop.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
for their games, i buy when every episode has released.. buy their so called "complete" physical copy. platinum in few hours and sell back to shop.
Telltale games got to be careful when buying physical copy. A lot of their games they started selling physical copy when only episode 1 is out. So the physical disc only has episode 1, the rest are digital download (meaning only the first hand owner get them, the code won't work for second hand cos already used).

little_one

Reaction score
lucky i buy DQ 11 on PC , can change the stupid midi music with orchestra version

be wary if u wan DMC 5 on PS4 , remember AC Origin heka chest , at least on PC u have the means to fight back that kind of crap

kiryu86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am addicted to yakuza kiwami 2 cabaret club grand prix sia.

seeing all hostess level up n become a stronger and able to handle all kind of customer to make money is very songz,

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
More Judge Eyes (《人中HERO》? :s13:) interview:
https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/7/168667.html

192d5c027e6656a72be529589a12du55.JPG

- 「法庭懸疑劇」是不論在日本或好萊塢都很受歡迎的題材,我自己也很愛這個題材,一直都很想做做看。雖然是使用《人中之龍》的神室町,但和《人中之龍》追求的東西不一樣。最關鍵的還是主角的「職業」,更改的話在城市中可以玩的要素會產生很大的變化,帶來和操作桐生一馬截然不同的體驗。

- 現在體驗版的內容有一個是要跟蹤特定人士,偷拍他和女生開房間的照片,本作裡面「蒐集證據」是關鍵的要素。《人中之龍》也是可以拍照,但《審判之眼》的照相 AI 更先進。例如拍外遇現場的照片,是否有拍到和女人手勾手?旅館的招牌有沒有拍進去?有沒有拍到男女雙方的臉?這些都影響到委託的完成度的判定。這部分算是本作很大的樂趣之一,玩家要學會怎麼搜集「證據」,也引起玩家精進技術的動機。

- 世界觀來說,和神室町有關聯。應該說故意不讓《人中之龍》的角色出現,雖然玩家應該都很期待,但劇情性不大一樣,出來的話會讓玩家混淆。還是要畫一條線出來,做出差異性。

- 小遊戲的數量和規模大略會和人龍一樣多嗎?
名越:總量來說差不多,也是故意不繼承人龍的小遊戲,做出差異性和新鮮感。本作有個麻將的小遊戲,木村配音配得很辛苦啊,每種打牌組合、成功失敗的語音都要配,作業量很大。像電影的話是念劇本的對白就好,遊戲裡面有很多零碎的素材語音,也都是要配。他本來也沒想到些細節,但他完全不會抱怨,一起共事很開心。

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

seeing all hostess level up n become a stronger and able to handle all kind of customer to make money is very songz,

yakuza 0 also have. so far among all side quests this one is the most fun to play.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Telltale games got to be careful when buying physical copy. A lot of their games they started selling physical copy when only episode 1 is out. So the physical disc only has episode 1, the rest are digital download (meaning only the first hand owner get them, the code won't work for second hand cos already used).

thats why need to wait for all release then can buy brand new physical.

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Love the Yakuza series ! Remember the telephone club where if you sueh sueh hook too some ugly chicks, what will happen? The expression on Kiryu is damn funny :s13:

auzzuro

Reaction score
i just buy playstation plus using my hp ... so after i sw on my ps4 it will koe automatic that i paid right...

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there's no difference between R1 locally and from amazon R1

and why get R1? R3 also doesn't matter
But my PS+ account is US, so any dlc must buy from US PSN. If game not R1 cannot buy from US PSN, right?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.