Anyone buy iPhone XS from HK/CN ?

obichacha

Reaction score
What is the forwarder and method of shipping to buy from HK?
Cause due to Dual physical sim , this is look very tempt. :s13:

Eidekos

Reaction score
appreciate if someone has the HK/CN set can review if Singapore use on dual sim.

eric16

Reaction score
Just bought 1 iPhone XS Max (A2104) from Hong Kong 2 days ago.

It has the most frequencies supported among all the iPhone XS and the I'm using both M1 and Starhub SIM simultaneously, no problem, can support Singapore's 4G and 3G.

Real dual SIM is fantastic, U can set by default which SIM card u want to use for data and calls, and when you want to dial, you can also choose which SIM card to dial out.

For SMS, i still haven't figure out yet, but the format is not the same as Android dual sim functions.

obichacha

Reaction score
If still able to received SMS like OTP.. This is great..

But the thing is where to buy this from local seller... :(

It has the most frequencies supported among all the iPhone XS and the I'm using both M1 and Starhub SIM simultaneously, no problem, can support Singapore's 4G and 3G.

Real dual SIM is fantastic, U can set by default which SIM card u want to use for data and calls, and when you want to dial, you can also choose which SIM card to dial out.

For SMS, i still haven't figure out yet, but the format is not the same as Android dual sim functions.

eric16

Reaction score
Yes, I am able to receive SMS OTP for banking cos it's connected to singapore 4G/3G network ah..

Only issue for all worldwide iPhone XS Max is the UOB Banking app which has some issue.

I manage to reserve at 8am at Apple store Hong Kong online, and picked it up later in the day at Apple Store causeway bay.

Well, maybe somebody can get inspired and bring in some Hong Kong iPhone XS Max for sale. Hong Kong price is about $100+ cheaper than SG set, but don't get the China ones, they are expensive

eric16

Reaction score
i bought the HK set with cash, base on exchange rate of 1 SGD to 5.68 HKD, i paid around $1900 SGD for the iPhone XS Max 256GB. So with markups/profits/efforts, you can expect it to hit $2000 or above.

Tyrian

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

So far can select which card for roaming and which one for local data?

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can dual 4g 4g ?

obichacha

Reaction score
One more thing is the warranty , how to claim this in SG?
If let say gor defect or something else.

mrtanbg

Reaction score
Would the apple care be cheaper in HK ?

Sent from 你怕黑吗?黑有什么好怕 using GAGT

mrtanbg

Reaction score
Still some savings . I read somewhere that people buy from resellers ? From China ? Cheaper ?

Sent from 你怕黑吗?黑有什么好怕 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.