View Single Post
Old 25-09-2018, 08:21 AM   #4285
lonewolf909

I just scam a loan shark of his money. I borrowed $700 2 weeks ago from him and have to return $1000 in one week times so last week I pay him $350 to defer and borrowed $700 more from him and he agreed. And when midnight on that day he transfer $300 for me and tell me take the money and rolling. I ****ed him up. I say he want play this then ok I understand already. And today I did not pay him a single cent. Total amount I earned from him is $1350. And now I prepare for his runner to come my house. When he transfer $300 more to my account I know I will never able to clear him one because even if I pay him then he will transfer again. So the best way is not pay him back anymore. Seriously I think if everyone who owe them money can stop paying them then I think they will closed now soon because for what I know they only got one big boss who control this moneylending. So I hope one day all borrower can be brave and stop paying them. And they will not have enough money to even hired a runner to come our house. If they do come splash paint then call Town council to send 2 worker to help us clean and pay them $50. They can even help us to clean our window.
So did I never paid fck them and a few friends now getting their loans and all never intended to repay it's been two months for some and one took total 3k and kena locked once call police and life as usual for all of us . My door is always opened and if their runner wanna be funny I'll swiped their bloody knees . We don't install CCTV even dummy ones because we don't want others to kena . **** a l