Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Actually with grab technology.

They sure can make GS in a way when match liao then send to driver.

No match the rider app will just keep show searching.

rider chose the cheap fare. so the punishment of waiting for match should fall on the rider and not driver.

Posted from PCWX using Don’t avoid, just pick any job, easy, step and go, no need use brain , remember u need Grab,Grab don’t need u

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the worst place is to tio gs is at airpork.

book gs nvm but most pax at airpork who booked gs comes wif alot of luggages

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
the worst place is to tio gs is at airpork.

book gs nvm but most pax at airpork who booked gs comes wif alot of luggages

Just yesterday night i send one to T3. Then kana one GS at T1. From T1 to boon keng. With a note in capslock. 4 BIG LUGGAGE AND SOME BAG.

This week no more AA. So i just smirk and press reject.

Good luck to those on AA kana this kind of joker

Posted from PCWX using Don’t avoid, just pick any job, easy, step and go, no need use brain , remember u need Grab,Grab don’t need u

jimmylimts

Reaction score
Just yesterday night i send one to T3. Then kana one GS at T1. From T1 to boon keng. With a note in capslock. 4 BIG LUGGAGE AND SOME BAG.

Go near there , press arrived then cannot pickup/too many luggage. Wait for next match.:s13:

jimmylimts

Reaction score
It's rare to get a GS ping for me. I think not many ppl book gs is it.

Because drivers give GS a bad experience.

Wait and wait for match, no match, driver cancel. Rider waited 5 mins:s13:
Wait and drive near, no match, driver cancel, Rider waited 5 mins:s13:
Drive slower to pickup, tio match, Rider waited 5 minutes then another 3-4 minutes to pickup next rider.

If all happen same time, rider waited 18 minutes to begin ride home. Sometimes, take MRT faster.

Best is those wait 12:55am book GS hoping no match. I make them happy. Cancel at 1am. No more GS. LL book JG sure no match.

Elnin0

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Sometimes no choice.. gonna use bullets. Our time is precious.

Actually, sometimes I accept and then cancel. (affecting my CR)... But I feel song.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
should fall on the rider and not driver.

Sorlee, it doesn't work this way. Customers come first.
Ground staff to deliver services are always lowly paid.
In other words, just take instructions and execute accordingly.
Simple, that's all.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
This one not song enough. Best thing is I received GS at 0057. I accepted the ride, drove a few distance then cancel it. This one is completely song song gao Jurong. Eliminate all cheapo. If I take this ride confirm no one sharing liao.

Sometimes no choice.. gonna use bullets. Our time is precious.

Actually, sometimes I accept and then cancel. (affecting my CR)... But I feel song.

saltydog

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sorry to say, as long as keep within ar/cr, the reject/cancel button is still up to the drivers to press and play. riders cant do jack abt it.

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got into an accident.

Van from lane 1 swerve to my lane at sims ave

At reporting center now. Sian

His van

jsBFdp4.jpg

My car

FjtuFxO.jpg

Was that you stopping in the middle of the road to take pictures and exchange particulars yesterday?

———-
Motorists shouldn't stop in middle of the road for minor accidents

Yesterday, I saw two motorists, whose vehicles had been involved in a minor accident, stop their cars in the middle of the road to take pictures and exchange particulars.

As a result, the traffic flow was impeded and there was a traffic congestion.

Many motorists do this even in the slightest of accidents, despite there being no injuries and the vehicles still being movable.

Sometimes, the parties involved refuse to admit liability and arguments follow, leading to a further delay in the removal of the vehicles.

Accidents also lead to other curious motorists slowing down their vehicles to gawk, exacerbating the traffic situation.

Could the relevant authorities do more to discourage such inconsiderate behaviour?

Perhaps the insurance companies could be roped in to help, by informing their clients about the appropriate ways to react and deal with minor traffic accidents.

Leng Kok Meng

https://www.straitstimes.com/forum/...top-in-middle-of-the-road-for-minor-accidents

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
should fall on the rider and not driver.

Sorlee, it doesn't work this way. Customers come first.
Ground staff to deliver services are always lowly paid.
In other words, just take instructions and execute accordingly.
Simple, that's all.

“Customers first, drivers second, money third” just like “neighbours first, bankers second”.

https://www.posb.com.sg/personal/community

jimmylimts

Reaction score
Was that you stopping in the middle of the road to take pictures and exchange particulars yesterday?

———-
Motorists shouldn't stop in middle of the road for minor accidents

Yesterday, I saw two motorists, whose vehicles had been involved in a minor accident, stop their cars in the middle of the road to take pictures and exchange particulars.

As a result, the traffic flow was impeded and there was a traffic congestion.

Many motorists do this even in the slightest of accidents, despite there being no injuries and the vehicles still being movable.

Sometimes, the parties involved refuse to admit liability and arguments follow, leading to a further delay in the removal of the vehicles.

Accidents also lead to other curious motorists slowing down their vehicles to gawk, exacerbating the traffic situation.

Could the relevant authorities do more to discourage such inconsiderate behaviour?

Perhaps the insurance companies could be roped in to help, by informing their clients about the appropriate ways to react and deal with minor traffic accidents.

Leng Kok Meng

https://www.straitstimes.com/forum/...top-in-middle-of-the-road-for-minor-accidents

This one obviously never kanna or heard of accident already, move aside then start roti prata.

Ken33333

Reaction score
I received notification fm G at 555am but cannot open to read:

Drivers who were online just 1 more hour ea day, earned $170 in fares during the week..

The rest cannot see. Anyone same?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.