Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Pt well received. Argeed.

True to this...keep the conversation in this thread. For all u know, there may be "spies" viewing this thread to see what we will do. So like i said earlier - be careful with your personal information and do not anyhow give to anyone.

JCKH0380

Reaction score
Well done.
I kanna once a 750 n refuse me to clear n close acc n he auto try 750 so I enjoy his 750x2...
Made this bugged kanna fr his boss big time.

I regret never ask for more loan before i run... use their money in a good way. Now thinking back i should take more loan before i run them... too late they already blacklist me

lonewolf909

Reaction score
I just scam a loan shark of his money. I borrowed $700 2 weeks ago from him and have to return $1000 in one week times so last week I pay him $350 to defer and borrowed $700 more from him and he agreed. And when midnight on that day he transfer $300 for me and tell me take the money and rolling. I ****ed him up. I say he want play this then ok I understand already. And today I did not pay him a single cent. Total amount I earned from him is $1350. And now I prepare for his runner to come my house. When he transfer $300 more to my account I know I will never able to clear him one because even if I pay him then he will transfer again. So the best way is not pay him back anymore. Seriously I think if everyone who owe them money can stop paying them then I think they will closed now soon because for what I know they only got one big boss who control this moneylending. So I hope one day all borrower can be brave and stop paying them. And they will not have enough money to even hired a runner to come our house. If they do come splash paint then call Town council to send 2 worker to help us clean and pay them $50. They can even help us to clean our window.

So did I never paid fck them and a few friends now getting their loans and all never intended to repay it's been two months for some and one took total 3k and kena locked once call police and life as usual for all of us . My door is always opened and if their runner wanna be funny I'll swiped their bloody knees . We don't install CCTV even dummy ones because we don't want others to kena . **** a l

lonewolf909

Reaction score
I just scam a loan shark of his money. I borrowed $700 2 weeks ago from him and have to return $1000 in one week times so last week I pay him $350 to defer and borrowed $700 more from him and he agreed. And when midnight on that day he transfer $300 for me and tell me take the money and rolling. I ****ed him up. I say he want play this then ok I understand already. And today I did not pay him a single cent. Total amount I earned from him is $1350. And now I prepare for his runner to come my house. When he transfer $300 more to my account I know I will never able to clear him one because even if I pay him then he will transfer again. So the best way is not pay him back anymore. Seriously I think if everyone who owe them money can stop paying them then I think they will closed now soon because for what I know they only got one big boss who control this moneylending. So I hope one day all borrower can be brave and stop paying them. And they will not have enough money to even hired a runner to come our house. If they do come splash paint then call Town council to send 2 worker to help us clean and pay them $50. They can even help us to clean our window.

Spot on ! Actually we all should do that and advice others to do the same . No point really my bedok flat now several enjoying free money knn if I know also I take 5 sia . Criminals and their boss earned hell alot of money anyways and the ones calling also earned their money No such thing as they received monthly they are part of the criminal group and the runners that come to your places are all debtors and people earning small money but if caught will get the worse caning and such . Today my 4 room flat got Reno kitchen so will not be home for two days neighbour will keep an eye .

lonewolf909

Reaction score
Hi All - just sharing here:

1. Never give out your details to anyone especially your NRIC, Singpass etc even if its just "enquiring" - especially online web or sms/whatsapp loan scheme.
They will entice u by saying installment plans for 1k loan or above to throw the "bait".
They will act professional as if they are licensced lenders but based on latest Moneylending act - Licensed Money lending cannot solicited or transact any business via phone, sms or any communication method. Must go through paper contract only.

2. If you are already "engaged" or made the wrong move to engage them, nvr surrender your bank account to them. Because once they have your bank account - it will look to SPF as if you are abetting them in opening bank account for money laundering and transfers. Based on experience - these AL never use their own bank accounts for repayments...its always some other borrowers bank account.
How they work is like this --> You request for loan - they "hunt" other pitiful borrowers for defer payment - then they ask them to transfer the so called repayment to your account(without u knowing) and when its your turn to repay - they try to find new borrowers (common phrase used by AL - wait i find account for u) for you to transfer your repayment to their account.
That's y its hard to trace their tracks as they have little footprint for police to nab them.

3. In order for them to be "successfull" in this trade, they use fear to intidimate you and force to keep up with the payment. The defer payments normally are monies which some pitiful borrowers who go and make new accounts for the money to be cash out and handed to them personally.(money mules)

4. UML and LML are using the same database. So if you are borrowing from LML, chances are u will receive calls from UML to so-call help u in your LML loans by getting unlicensed loans from them to pay off your LML. They work together so their business can thrive. Simple logic - Demand=business and to create demand - they need to create "opportunities" or "cash cows".

Therefore the only way to stop these suckers is only thru these :

1. Never engage into UML
2. If unknowingly got entangled : stop paying them & Do Not open accounts for them.(You are an offender in the eyes of law if you do this)
3. Report police - inform them on all the numbers and accounts you were given.
4. Install CCTV and turn on motion detectors.
5. close your bank account and change your mobile number
6. Inform your workplace, NOK or any other information that was previously given to the UML
7. Inform your neighbours to be on the alert - at this point no need for face. Thicken your skin so that we can stop these scums.
8. DO not fall into the trap to engage another LML or UML to pay off the old unlicensed loans...the cycle will not stop and the "hole" will just get bigger.
9. Take 1 step back and learn to relax. Majority of these UML operate overseas and they only engage runners to do their dirty work. With the CCTV - they can try to do th dirty work but at least you have captured the faces and got evidence. WIth that you can help our SPF guys to nab them.
10. Last but not least - STOP FUNDING CRIMINALS. By stopping any payment - you are cutting their lifeline and income source to engage runners or continue harrassing other people. If anyone keeps paying them - you are "actually" funding their dirty work.

No need to be stress of these muthafxxxxxs. All just talk but no balls.PErsonally if they dare come - i will give them one time jialat jialat one. then i report to police..lol.

100 percent correct ! And agreed

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
As much as I agreed on to stop paying those Loansharks. Still, not advisable to just take loans to put your family or work in jeopardy. No one enjoy living a life with threats and unsettled minds. Just treat it as lesson and don’t ever touch those again.

No point really to think about how regretfully you never take extra loan from those AL.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
You can’t guarantee that they will come within these days. If they want to come, they will come anytime. Your neighbour can guarantee to stay up all night to help you watch?

Spot on ! Actually we all should do that and advice others to do the same . No point really my bedok flat now several enjoying free money knn if I know also I take 5 sia . Criminals and their boss earned hell alot of money anyways and the ones calling also earned their money No such thing as they received monthly they are part of the criminal group and the runners that come to your places are all debtors and people earning small money but if caught will get the worse caning and such . Today my 4 room flat got Reno kitchen so will not be home for two days neighbour will keep an eye .

lapcheongsap

Reaction score
I regret never ask for more loan before i run... use their money in a good way. Now thinking back i should take more loan before i run them... too late they already blacklist me

Don't think this way bah. I feel that later if it implicates your life too much by getting too many LS chasing over you also not good. Now at least it's a small handful only.

But true enough, it's tempting to rob them. LOL!

JCKH0380

Reaction score
As much as I agreed on to stop paying those Loansharks. Still, not advisable to just take loans to put your family or work in jeopardy. No one enjoy living a life with threats and unsettled minds. Just treat it as lesson and don’t ever touch those again.

No point really to think about how regretfully you never take extra loan from those AL.

What i mean i take back more of my money from them

lapcheongsap

Reaction score

My point exactly. But it's tempting cause free money.

Imagine, you take a huge sum, house is enbloc and moved out shortly thereafter. Then job also changed. Mobile number changed as well. How to find you sia?

lonewolf909

Reaction score
You can’t guarantee that they will come within these days. If they want to come, they will come anytime. Your neighbour can guarantee to stay up all night to help you watch?

Come lor. That's my mentality we don't subscribed to taking illegal loans like this but as I said few of my friends took few K and ran and we still live same block and one kena paint it's been a year for some and mine weeks . You throw I repaint . My door always open even at night my younger brother sleep outside to watch TV and we like the wind since young . They ****ed me before so I'm teaching them a lesson not to **** around with people who once paid swee swee and kena sabotage so I sabotage them back . And if anyone wants to get out ? Don't pay back you pay you will kena squeezed again. Now if you owe Legal Money Lender for God sake pls pay up even if it's slowly here I'm talking about AL only who play defer games or charged way too high interest in three days etc and put the money in anyhow . Yes I got balls maybe we all street kids . But don't get me wrong I'm not telling anyone to start taking and not pay I'm simply saying they won't leave you alone and will squeeze and no point keep paying months after months your interest alone that doesn't make sense . Make a police report and brace yourself lor . You pay you kena . Maybe it helps my flat behind Bedok Div lol and if kena corridor I call town council kena door like a friend we help.him clear if kena fire call SCDF . TO SETTLE WITH CRIMINALS ? **** OFF . That's all my point bro I just pity the ones who has been paying non stop and kena whacked jialat

Learningalesson

Reaction score
Hi there. I owe both LML and LS and im getting help to clear them. Amounts to more than 50k for both. Yup what an idiot but circumstances then really left my hands tied. Due to limited funds, fear compels me to want to pay the LS first then the rest to LMLs. Any advice. Im seeing a counsellor for my issues with borrowing

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Hi there. I owe both LML and LS and im getting help to clear them. Amounts to more than 50k for both. Yup what an idiot but circumstances then really left my hands tied. Due to limited funds, fear compels me to want to pay the LS first then the rest to LMLs. Any advice. Im seeing a counsellor for my issues with borrowing

U better pay the lml first....ls just ignore...
LS u pay or not also gonna harass u cos they wanna squeeze u dry, if LML u really don't pay they will really come up cos they licensed. Note LS cant come up to ur house, I hope u don't make the wrong choice again...

Last edited:

Plzhalp

Reaction score

Know u panicking now....but trust all Bros and Sis experience here.....only then can u get out of this **** hole

lonewolf909

Reaction score
Know u panicking now....but trust all Bros and Sis experience here.....only then can u get out of this **** hole

Bro pls make a police report against the Illegal ones and stop paying the AL . Stop now

For the Legal ones ? You can go and talk to them and they can plan for you an installments because they too have follow the law and nothing will happened to you as long as you can be honest on how much you can pay the Legal loans . Be upfront and can also contact organisation that can help arranged with legal ones

As for the illegal ? You pay them the money will go to their funds for throwing paints and make debtors their slaves . Plus if you pay the LS ? THEY WILL STILL SQUEEZED YOU BECAUSE YOURE THE MONEY TREE lei !

Settle the legal amicably. To the ILLEGAL? Make a police report now and inform your neighbors and families no need save face . You do this ? You will feel like a new person able to restart

Learningalesson

Reaction score

I live in a gated condo. Whats e chance of LS trying something? Should i get my wife n kids off to my MIL place?
I definately have enough to pay off the LmL but if i have to spread it between i dun think i can cover

lonewolf909

Reaction score
I live in a gated condo. Whats e chance of LS trying something? Should i get my wife n kids off to my MIL place?
I definately have enough to pay off the LmL but if i have to spread it between i dun think i can cover

Pay the legal or arranged some organisation to help settle a monthly that you can afford . You only need to pay the legal ones

The ILLEGAL ones even you pay you'll ended up paying more and more and more . That's why the Police keep reminding debtors not to pay you pay you'll be their money tree . The legal go make arrangements

tanchp

Reaction score
Btw someone asked before in this thread, how they get our neighbours contact number right? These AL/runners will search for yellowpages, cos they called our neighbours. they know their unit number & know their name that was registered on yellowpages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.