Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I received notification fm G at 555am but cannot open to read:

Drivers who were online just 1 more hour ea day, earned $170 in fares during the week..

The rest cannot see. Anyone same?

received before, no use one la...just stats.

the stats is believeable anot is up to u..

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Was that you stopping in the middle of the road to take pictures and exchange particulars yesterday?

———-
Motorists shouldn't stop in middle of the road for minor accidents

Yesterday, I saw two motorists, whose vehicles had been involved in a minor accident, stop their cars in the middle of the road to take pictures and exchange particulars.

As a result, the traffic flow was impeded and there was a traffic congestion.

Many motorists do this even in the slightest of accidents, despite there being no injuries and the vehicles still being movable.

Sometimes, the parties involved refuse to admit liability and arguments follow, leading to a further delay in the removal of the vehicles.

Accidents also lead to other curious motorists slowing down their vehicles to gawk, exacerbating the traffic situation.

Could the relevant authorities do more to discourage such inconsiderate behaviour?

Perhaps the insurance companies could be roped in to help, by informing their clients about the appropriate ways to react and deal with minor traffic accidents.

Leng Kok Meng

https://www.straitstimes.com/forum/l...inor-accidents

Not me wor. The van langa me liao first thing is drive to the side road.

Then i also slowly move to the side.

But what jimmy say is right.

Some accident esp side swipe case. Dont take photo on the spot cannot one.

Cause go reporting centre ah all is filp prata liao

Posted from PCWX using Don’t avoid, just pick any job, easy, step and go, no need use brain , remember u need Grab,Grab don’t need u

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Simi era liao. Bunch of grab drivers ard mid 30s to early 40s sitting in punggol coffeeshop talk so loud in hokkien talking until so satki n vulgarities.

Is that u LNMB?
:o

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Simi era liao. Bunch of grab drivers ard mid 30s to early 40s sitting in punggol coffeeshop talk so loud in hokkien talking until so satki n vulgarities.

Is that u LNMB?
:o
lnmb only sit at geylang lor18 kpt

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Returning car this friday.

Next monday then collect new car.

Should i book tribecar for sat sun or smove better.

Posted from PCWX using Don’t avoid, just pick any job, easy, step and go, no need use brain , remember u need Grab,Grab don’t need u

Stirling69

Reaction score
If 4s cannot get $30/hr, go 6s not much use because 6s's petrol consumption is 10-11km per litre plus higher rental. Majority of jobs also JG, GC and GS. Only weekend u see higher demand for 6s.

For 6s how much can we get an hr...4s is abt 25 an hr

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If 4s cannot get $30/hr, go 6s not much use because 6s's petrol consumption is 10-11km per litre plus higher rental. Majority of jobs also JG, GC and GS. Only weekend u see higher demand for 6s.

My car also 10-11 but 4s. :(

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Returning car this friday.

Next monday then collect new car.

Should i book tribecar for sat sun or smove better.

u ask lnmb to pass u his tribe car/smove referral for win win

but once u are on tribecar/smove dun anyhow run coz mileage jin chor.

gas just pump 92 can liao

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh ur office building is which 1 ar? U know the surrounding got anything like lvl 33? I used to frequent there but looking for something like it now. :s22:
i at asia square. i like to go westin, unblock view, high ses restaurant. ol see liao buey tahan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.