Monster Hunter World

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://steamcommunity.com/games/582010/announcements/detail/1690426356251580770

Status Update: Connection Error Issues

The following fixes have been made in regards to the connection issues:

Fixed an issue where error messages would display and kick players offline when searching for online sessions. Also readjusted the matchmaking function to make it easier to find an online session via "Search for an Online Session" > "Matchmake".

Fixed an issue where error messages would display and kick players offline after having joined an online session.

Fixed an issue where error messages would display and kick players offline while playing multiplayer. This adjustment reduces the number of occurrences, though it does not completely resolve the issue. We will continue to investigate this matter.

Fixed an issue where the error message "E_FAIL : hr" would display and the game would crash when switching to full screen mode.

Important: You must update to the latest version of MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD to apply the fixes above. The latest version of the game is revision number 151910. You must close and reopen the game for the update to take place. You can verify the version number in the top-left corner when you launch the game in window mode. Keep in mind that you can only match with other players who have the same update version as you.

For other questions, please visit the official MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD support portal below. http://www.capcom.com/mhwsupport/

as one of our friends on discord mentioned, we are now officially beta testers :D

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
patch is useless. disconnected 3 times in 1 hr.
best was the first one, launch game, first thing i see is the disconnect error.

Rogue

Reaction score
Starhub for me, not much to suggest except try Steam->settings->downloads->US/Seattle or a VPN...

Also don't use matchmake if your hunter ranks are around 100 as there are not many. So just use filter search a few times to find crowded lobbies, usually populated by gamers of hunter rank 14~30.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://steamcommunity.com/games/582010/announcements/detail/1692679423637629638

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the persisting connection errors. Fixes for the remaining issues continue to move foward, and we plan to release another patch on September 6th, 2018 at 0:00 (UTC). Details regarding the patch will be posted at a later time. Thank you again for your patience in this matter.

Important: The latest version of MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD is revision number 151910. You can verify the version number in the top-left corner when you launch the game in window mode. Keep in mind that you can only match with other players who have the same update version as you.

For other questions, please visit the official MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD support portal below.
http://www.capcom.com/mhwsupport/

patch planned for 6th Sept, 2018. whether it fixes the disconnects is still to be proven.

sylves69

Reaction score
Play mhw till sian liao lor , hope they release more classic monsters instead of same repetitive events

lifeishard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone playing this game using PS4? PS4 able to handle it?
I scare frame dips here and there...looking to pick up PS4 disc copy so if I do not like it I can sell it off.

ragegoh

Reaction score
Anyone playing this game using PS4? PS4 able to handle it?
I scare frame dips here and there...looking to pick up PS4 disc copy so if I do not like it I can sell it off.
playing on ps4 pro on 4k tv. Set to priority on frame rate. No lag at all

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/0...ifficulty-even-without-the-iceborne-expansion

During Capcom's E3 Monster Hunter World: Iceborne developer showcase, we learned about quite a few new features, including the Steamworks minigame, a view mode camera, and most importantly, dynamic difficulty settings. This brand new feature for the Monster Hunter series will be added to the base Monster Hunter World without requiring the Iceborne expansion.

This new dynamic difficulty setting includes two brand new features. For the first time ever, a third difficulty setting is introduced for two-player hunting parties. Not only that, but now if players leave or are disconnected during a hunt, Monster Hunter World will automatically scale the difficulty down to the appropriate level. No more dealing with a multiplayer-scaled monster if you get disconnected, and no worries if you can't fill out a large party. Though three-player parties are still stuck in the broader multiplayer difficulty category, and palicos still won't re-spawn, this is still great news.

Even better, this difficulty scaling will work for the entirety of Monster Hunter World, including old and new missions, and won't require the Iceborne expansion for it to work. In base Monster Hunter World, there are only two difficulties: single-player and multiplayer, and once a quest gets scaled up to multiplayer, it will never scale back down.

the local community is all excited on discord about this new difficulty scaling mode

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.