View Single Post
Old 25-09-2018, 08:45 PM   #4387
lonewolf909

For me I always believe in owe money pay money...all my al I paid them off more than the initial agreed amount...I told them they want more I don't have....nothing else I can do...so yes I reported...well prepared if they coming, and if I ever seen any I'm gonna whack them..... People who managed to con their money is those AL's karma cos they are simply too greedy...and people often die in greed...
That is very true owe money you gotta man up and pay up . To me even with these AL . But unfortunately or fortunately some clowns don't give a hoot anymore so they con the criminals and since taking from AL not illegal yet what's there for them to feel guilty ? And if these clowns con the AL Ls hey for me it's good break the Ah Long syndicate . The best is if only ALL of us STOP paying right now and report . I think anyone reading this quitely or still owe weather you paid up or clown around or being made to pay more etc pls stop paying NOW and ignore them and inform your families now and report and get on with our lives . Do it together ! Save face too late people respect people who own up at least they are our families and friends