[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

jannworld

Reaction score
For my 18 ex raids none of them is gold gym (not sure if they are bronze or silver but for sure not gold!) but i do avoid those ultra popular and crowded ex raid sites

my first ex raid pass, I got it when my gym badge was early silver, my 3rd pass the gym badge was bronze but close to silver..

So, just keep active on those gyms, raid is the fastest way to rank up (1000 pts per raid?) but occupying or fighting gyms oso increase badges points but slower

Mzeria

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys, I caught a 2275 mewtwo today... is it 100%?

By the way I TM my mewtwo after powering up to full (CP 3900) .. with Psycho cut/Focus blast.. wow .. can defeat 3200 Blissey in a single round when fighting in gym
Yup, 100%. Congrats on the catch! Anyway Machamp can do it too, but you would have to dodge every dazzling gleam. Does anyone still have a 100% catch rate on Mewtwo after doing many raids?

wrx_77

Master Member
Reaction score
I am hording up on rare candies due to all these tier 5 raids and my bag space is running out (after upgrading to 550 items).

So is it a wise move to use all these candies on mew2 ? Caught 1 tier 1 mew2.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I am hording up on rare candies due to all these tier 5 raids and my bag space is running out (after upgrading to 550 items).

Item bag needs to be 2000 before u can really claim running out. :o

Cos if it's 550, the solution is of course to upgrade another 50. Then another 50, and 50, and 50, etc until 2000. :o

wrx_77

Master Member
Reaction score

Cos if it's 550, the solution is of course to upgrade another 50. Then another 50, and 50, and 50, etc until 2000. :o

wah serious ah ? must upgrade to 2k ? then how much storage you have for your mons ?

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Yup, 100%. Congrats on the catch! Anyway Machamp can do it too, but you would have to dodge every dazzling gleam. Does anyone still have a 100% catch rate on Mewtwo after doing many raids?

Never really keep track but close to 100%

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
if u understand how the game select the recommand pokemon upon entering any raid. u can know or guess what moveset the mewtwo has.

for me.
if it recommand gengar n gadavoir. i know its fb mewtwo.
if kygores. its IB mewtwo.
if golem n groudon. its TB mewtwo.
if smackdown tyra. its FT mewtwo.
if Metagross n tyra with crunch. usually. either psyhic or sometimes. IB

jannworld

Reaction score
Yes u are right.
Normally I will switch to all bc tyranitar unless clearly I know is fb. Will use my dragons plus sb mewtwo for that

if u understand how the game select the recommand pokemon upon entering any raid. u can know or guess what moveset the mewtwo has.

for me.
if it recommand gengar n gadavoir. i know its fb mewtwo.
if kygores. its IB mewtwo.
if golem n groudon. its TB mewtwo.
if smackdown tyra. its FT mewtwo.
if Metagross n tyra with crunch. usually. either psyhic or sometimes. IB

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

550 items bag space is not a lot at all, Mine's 1250 currently.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So now Meltan doesn’t evolve to Ditto already? But no Pokedex for it also now.

spiral83

Reaction score
think most likely will need to have pokemon let's go in order to get this new pokemon.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

So far 15 out of 15 since Friday

And I'll probably jinx it tomorrow:s13:

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah serious ah ? must upgrade to 2k ? then how much storage you have for your mons ?

1500 max lah

Waiting for them to up the capacity for a long time already

Has been facing capacity shortage for mon for a long time already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.