View Single Post
Old 26-09-2018, 02:03 AM   #4407
Swindler44

3 weeks back, a guy called me to offer me a loan. borrow 1k take 1k, pay 1.2k ($400/month) and i agreed because i was very broke and lost my job. eventually i only received $400, pay $650 or $200 deferment and pay full must inform one day in advance between 12pm-12.10pm. okay next week due and i transfer $650 as mentioned, so far so good.

started calling me late last week and this week and ask me support him, ask me take loan. told him i don't need money and he start pestering me asking me to support him. he called me in the evening just now again ask me to loan, i picked up the phone only because it's a unknown number (private number) imo, heard his voice and i mute the call as in i act like no reception. the next thing i know i receive $790 in my bank account, 1st transaction is $600 via ibanking and 2nd transaction is $190 from cash deposit machine.

i know very obvious i have been scammed so i need help here. i read this thread, should block them change number close account report police...

which one should i do first? report police or close bank account first? i did call the npc hotline to enquire just now, doesn't sound very helpful to me and i heard a smirk from the police.

please help me bros and sis.

Just don't pay them. Now I waiting for the runner to come up my house. If he transfer you the money then you just take it. Take them as Santa Claus. If you going to pay them then there is no ending. What you can do now is block their number.