Apple Watch Series 4

grh_jj

Reaction score
Finally gotten a gps gold Aluminum for my gf. Later can collect mine and hers together. Effort paid off lol

sellwatch

Reaction score
anybody has 2 apple watches tagged to one iphone? If i am not wrong, there can only be 1 cellular connection.

How do you all manage it when you switch watches for wearing?

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score

ducklegsux

Reaction score
I also find the battery to be meh, I fully charged mine from last night till this morning, took a 38 min swim and it was at 82%

I had turned off
- raise to talk to Siri
- auto start/end workout
- LTE still not working lol cause apparently it doesn’t work if you have multi Sim :(

I think that is possible because of the additional features. More stuff working in the background to monitor you.

Last edited:

VodkaPear

Master Member
Reaction score
I also find the battery to be meh, I fully charged mine from last night till this morning, took a 38 min swim and it was at 82%

I had turned off
- raise to talk to Siri
- auto start/end workout
- LTE still not working lol cause apparently it doesn’t work if you have multi Sim :(

why not change from multi sim to mobile share?

mackie8

Reaction score
Since demand for stainless is high people are flipping stainless series 4 in carousell
Haha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.