View Single Post
Old 27-09-2018, 08:50 AM   #4516
Master Member
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 3,158
Should call the police if the runner go up again. Ask your sister to remain calm and quietly go and call for police assistance. Best to catch the runner before it’s too late.

Ya , that is what the police ask me to do , go town council and get the permission first then put cctv . Now the guy call me again 2 times. I thonk later he will come again to see my sister . Now idk what to do . Even tje ahlong have my new number . So i shud change again ?
JamieJimmyNg is offline