Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nnnlynh

Reaction score
Now he sent photo of his runner use to burn ppl gate bfre , he say if i never pay he will ask smeone come tonight burn my gate and make sure he wants me to beg him and apologise then pay up to $5000 after that 🙄 he say i will die all that ********

chulu2810

Reaction score
Send to your IO.
Is the video old files?
I had few version. All old case except 2 which I send to IO.
After they arrange cctv to install at corridor.

Now penalty r stiff n they all do scare games.

Now he sent photo of his runner use to burn ppl gate bfre , he say if i never pay he will ask smeone come tonight burn my gate and make sure he wants me to beg him and apologise then pay up to $5000 after that 🙄 he say i will die all that ********

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Don't scare HDB door all fire proof.prepare fire extinguisher or a pail of water standby . That what I did

Plzhalp

Reaction score
My 27k ones going to. I intend told them my IO monitoring my acc n barred me opening new acc.... believable?
Lol
They sure going to jump n also scare scare... lol

Haha....funny to think they jump....now is they must install cctv infront of their “office” 😂😂😂

Fear Less

Reaction score
Don't scare HDB door all fire proof.prepare fire extinguisher or a pail of water standby . That what I did

Bro. Wooden doors are not fireproof except metal doors. Flammable materials are fire resistant by the hour. Do not leave flammable household items near the door. The worrisome part is how much flammable liquid they use. If anything should happen open all windows to prevent suffocation and never use water against gasoline on the floor area, just let the door burn out. Thats why some said close your door and dont invite external elements into your house.

lilangel21

Reaction score
Why this thread exist yet still so many fallen victims...? Come here and ask for resolution when the past few hundreds page are saying the same thing....once u are in this shyt u don’t expect urself to come out without things happening....stop asking how and how....u have to do something to stop it from getting worse..!!!

wtd? i didnt do "research" properly.. but the best part is now im haunting the UML/LS/Scammer my own money! HOW?

Plzhalp

Reaction score
wtd? i didnt do "research" properly.. but the best part is now im haunting the UML/LS/Scammer my own money! HOW?

Already said close ur account, change ur number, report to police, install cctv.... why are u being angry at me for...? People already said million times....if u want to continue keeping ur number then u prepare ur phone get bombed by them....u are not the only victim here...?

lilangel21

Reaction score
Already said close ur account, change ur number, report to police, install cctv.... why are u being angry at me for...? People already said million times....if u want to continue keeping ur number then u prepare ur phone get bombed by them....u are not the only victim here...?

sorry la.. im not angry wt u. im actually angry wt myself for being a victim. thanks for the advice. appreciate it v much!

Plzhalp

Reaction score
sorry la.. im not angry wt u. im actually angry wt myself for being a victim. thanks for the advice. appreciate it v much!

Everybody here also angry for being a victim....but what’s done is already been done....don’t look back thinking what u could have done....initially I couldn’t deal it as well so I changed my number, they harassed my workplace I changed my job, now if they want they will come up house which I have already installed cctv....no point keep on paying them when u have already paid them more than what u should....u have to protect urself and the people which details u have given...

Headached

Reaction score
My loan 2k, every month 160x14...my actual balance left 1200..since i take installment plan interest abit high

Really can stretch till 14 months? Then every month need to pay how much, let's say for a 5k loan ? I always think that after 6 months late, it will automatically become bad debt?

rigrig

Reaction score
Everybody here also angry for being a victim....but what’s done is already been done....don’t look back thinking what u could have done....initially I couldn’t deal it as well so I changed my number, they harassed my workplace I changed my job, now if they want they will come up house which I have already installed cctv....no point keep on paying them when u have already paid them more than what u should....u have to protect urself and the people which details u have given...

yeah i have friend sell car in order for not letting them have chance to do any further damages. i take it as a hard lesson and a restart button.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Agreed. We have to move on n tackle step by step.
Once they come up, report police n u will see them scaddle like bats see lights.
Install a cctv to obtain proof to assist SPF to catch them.
Be alert in n out.
Arm herself w pepper spray or something.

Just don't too stress out n brave thru it.

yeah i have friend sell car in order for not letting them have chance to do any further damages. i take it as a hard lesson and a restart button.

chulu2810

Reaction score
I keep my number partly to anticipate what they intend or threathen to do.
Just on silent n last read in yr setting.
U can lodge report to spf n too much, they will step in their patrol.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Trust me. Once u say "go ahead. Burn bigger" they will mute liao....
My amt close to 80k n my door still there w/o any arson...
I every time tai ji.....
Lol

Fear Less

Reaction score

Bro. Some came and go after problem solved. Hope others come back and give advice and support to other victims. Does not matter for whatever reason.

chulu2810

Reaction score
I been sent fire videos version 1 to 8.
Mourning flower basket.
Prank using my number as their runner threathen their new borrower of setting fire.
Posting of details at FB....

Now I still sleep well....

There a saying - soldiers arrive, a general will defend. FLOOD ARRIVE, SOIL WILL COVER.....LOL... CRAP DESCRIPTION.
兵来将挡,水来土淹

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
I can understand his frustrations. Becos all the given answers are literally here. They need to calm their minds first and absorb all the helpful advices.

If they feel lost and stressed, perhaps they should consider the followings :

1. Stop paying the AL
2. Lodge police report
3. Deactivate all social media accounts to avoid the AL from threatening you with family photos
4. Install CCTV, don’t take any chances.
5. Stay alert as they will come anytime. Don’t let your guard down.
6. Come clean with your NOK and workplace cos you won’t be able to handle with any further stress or guilt for now. You need to be mentally strong.

Mostly, all the questions and dilemmas any new comers here, take time to read past few pages. There are all good advices. People who used to face or still facing the same problem.

Bro. Some came and go after problem solved. Hope others come back and give advice and support to other victims. Does not matter for whatever reason.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
I want to laugh sia. After my buddy stopped paying those AL. He striked lottery over the weekend and got back what he paid for those AL. And he can enjoy his winnings than feeding those suckers. Hahaha. He is very lucky in an unlucky situation.

Not suggesting to gamble now though. Sometimes not being to pay those suckers might change your luck. Cos you will get to spend your own money than feeding them.

I been sent fire videos version 1 to 8.
Mourning flower basket.
Prank using my number as their runner threathen their new borrower of setting fire.
Posting of details at FB....

Now I still sleep well....

There a saying - soldiers arrive, a general will defend. FLOOD ARRIVE, SOIL WILL COVER.....LOL... CRAP DESCRIPTION.
兵来将挡,水来土淹

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.