Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

testingabc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Change your number lah...if not you will never be free from the stress.
These LS will use fear and "face" to make you scared and intidimated.
And go install your CCTV - Dont need to wait for Town Council approval first.
Your sister or anyone in the family - inform and train them to be alert and vigilant - Do not divulge any of your details to anyone over the door or mobile phone or internet.

Simply said - Stay off the grid. Once your CCTV is up - they will think twice to come up to your house. Even if they do - your CCTV will have capture their face and u can bring that to the Police to nab them.

LAstly - relax..the more you stress and panick, the higher chance you will give in to them. Stand tough and take the good advices that are repeated here in the thread since day 1. UML wont stand a chance if we show them that we can stand firm.

If you need counselling - there are various groups available to help you mentally and emotionally.

yup get a cctv with hd recording, so got any thing can capture snapshot and remote monitoring even when you working can see home :)

maxphreak

Reaction score
The police getting more and more hardcore on all these UML activities. Just last week, they also arrested quite a number of people.
if the AL send pictures or videos of burning house or doors or paint etc, you reply them with these latest updates on the news clips to them. haha confirm they hum chee one.
You can also forward the penalty for being a loanshark runner - cane and jail (if i am not wrong)

maxphreak

Reaction score
Need some advice
Ive decided to completely stop.
Nok infmed, police infm..
Work.... My boss doesnt like ma fan and he hates to hear such things happening to his staff. I seriously need this job because it pays me well. Cant find another one like this with current economy...

One al is famous for spamming office, posting on fb etc.. I really wish to stop but if i lose my job, how?

Wat will u do? I wont make anymore trf already. Not even cash dep.

PAss cash? Or jus dont do anything?
The police said they will continue to take tough enforcement action against those involved in the loan shark business. This includes taking action against people who open or give away their bank accounts to aid unlicensed moneylenders.

Loan sharks are increasingly sending unsolicited loan advertisements via text messages or online platforms, police added.

Members of the public are reminded not to reply or respond to these advertisements, and to report the numbers as spam.

Nuff said...just be strong and you will get thru this.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Those AL know for sure. But it’s those dumb runners who chose to risk it. Just to earn few hundreds to pay back for that one-time job. Seriously if they don’t wake up then maybe prison time can wake them up.

if the AL send pictures or videos of burning house or doors or paint etc, you reply them with these latest updates on the news clips to them. haha confirm they hum chee one.
You can also forward the penalty for being a loanshark runner - cane and jail (if i am not wrong)

Plzhalp

Reaction score
That stupid Indian runner actually looked into the CCTV. So now let the police do their job.

For those who are worried and concerned about splash paint, I think no point stressing too much. If they come, they will come. Now just try and sort out your mind and inform your NOK and workplace.

Agreed....can a clear mind most important...clear mind then can make appropriate decision...

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Need some advice
Ive decided to completely stop.
Nok infmed, police infm..
Work.... My boss doesnt like ma fan and he hates to hear such things happening to his staff. I seriously need this job because it pays me well. Cant find another one like this with current economy...

One al is famous for spamming office, posting on fb etc.. I really wish to stop but if i lose my job, how?

Wat will u do? I wont make anymore trf already. Not even cash dep.

PAss cash? Or jus dont do anything?

Two ways....tell ur boss honestly, tell him u don’t want to lose this job....so they can help.... another one is u have to find another job....if u have already paid more than u should, u should stop, if not your entirely life will be paying them since u fear....hang in there...

chulu2810

Reaction score
Ic n yr details...
But they did not post as own money....
Title put scammer, cheat people...

I replied via fake fB acc asking "why u don't report police. U scam by him...."
No reply.

Then I get fB to remove post n complain that acc holder.

How they post details on fb?

Last edited:

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Ic n yr details...

No reply.

Same lo.mine say I pimp and gay offering sex for free

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya i kena that also . Now he said why i go trust his runner words now he ask me to wait he will sent another runner come burn my house all ******** .

The al is playing the who blink first game with you. Pay up and they will leech onto you. Dobt pay, they might do some actions and you suffer initially. After that, you get back you life. So choice is yours

Reaction score
on fb what page bro... maybe my face there liao. hehe

Ic n yr details...

No reply.

Aion99

Reaction score
The police getting more and more hardcore on all these UML activities. Just last week, they also arrested quite a number of people.

Think majority are just ex debtors who became runners. The real AL or watsapp AL 99% are at overseas they will not be affected.

Aion99

Reaction score

Actually they don't care at all, all this operations are unlikely to give any dent on their side. Those got catched are just runners following the orders from dunno how many levels from the above.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Wonder if those runners owe them money and get caught. Then they going to keep paying for new runners and continue get caught. They might close their illegal business one day.

Somehow those runners deserve it as well. They chose to risk it and ended up getting into more trouble just because they want to save few hundred dollars. The punishment for runners are so harsh. Not months but years. Think if they work a decent job and how much they could earn during the time loss in prison. Stupid Runners really.

Actually they don't care at all, all this operations are unlikely to give any dent on their side. Those got catched are just runners following the orders from dunno how many levels from the above.

Aion99

Reaction score
Send to your IO.
Is the video old files?
I had few version. All old case except 2 which I send to IO.
HOW u managed to sent files to your IO? You have his direct WhatsApp? From my understanding, the police reports IO contact only has land-line number which nobody will pick up?

chulu2810

Reaction score
Email. They give when they assign the iO follow up

HOW u managed to sent files to your IO? You have his direct WhatsApp? From my understanding, the police reports IO contact only has land-line number which nobody will pick up?

Last edited:

mahjong saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i read this and i would like to share my experience yesterday.

i told the mata that i transfer the initial repayment sum to some citibank account, i closed my account because i scare my account being misuse and i brought this up because i scare mata say i also helping AL with illegal stuff.

mata go: owe money must pay money what, everyone know. usual first few transfer won't happen anything.

oh wow lololol.

updates: whole of today very quiet, must thank god. :)

Well, the Mata not wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.