Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plebeian77

Reaction score
You lcr also?

If lcr just stay on lcr lo. Lcr very good.

It just that i got dispute with them thats why i change.

Or just go through Grabrental lo. They give many many incentive one.

Posted from PCWX using Don’t avoid, just pick any job, easy, step and go, no need use brain , remember u need Grab,Grab don’t need u
No la not with lcr....with one of grab Rental partners. Many incentives meh? I'm only on the pathetic 75/100 trips per week $50/$100 rental rebate. Renting a pretty new altis for 450 a week now. A bit on the high side.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
No la not with lcr....with one of grab Rental partners. Many incentives meh? I'm only on the pathetic 75/100 trips per week $50/$100 rental rebate. Renting a pretty new altis for 450 a week now. A bit on the high side.

Ok ma $100 rental rebate mean the new altis $350 only cheap cheap.

But i thought grabrental got lump sum one?

Around 6/10 I forget to key ERP charges, last trip forget again.. Anyway to claim back?

Cannot claim back.

Got people at fb go design some clip with erp amount. Then cross the erp put the clip at a tray

When end trip just see the tray how much to add for erp.

Posted from PCWX using Don’t avoid, just pick any job, easy, step and go, no need use brain , remember u need Grab,Grab don’t need u

Ken33333

Reaction score
Ok ma $100 rental rebate mean the new altis $350 only cheap cheap.

But i thought grabrental got lump sum one?

Cannot claim back.

Got people at fb go design some clip with erp amount. Then cross the erp put the clip at a tray

When end trip just see the tray how much to add for erp.

Great idea, will try out. Thanks

Plebeian77

Reaction score

yeah "high tech" firms like grab are like this one...need drivers to manually enter the erp amounts. very high tech especially during capital raising...skin thick thick claim to be tech firm. lol what to do

u think they dunno about this erp problem meh? problem with low ethics firms like grab is they put the onus on driver "partners"...people who spend hours on the roads...to recall and manually enter the amounts no matter how tired they are. of course there are times when they forget so passengers benefit lo. grab knows all this la...purposely one. YOU are their NUMBER ONE commitment leh!!!! don't play play. :s13::s13:

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score

Something like this
pQY3EJj.jpg

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tio complain by CECA ah neh. CSO laugh. I also laugh.

Pickup at LIVIA.

Waited 3mins.

Pax board n say i need to stop at esso to buy cigarette.

Me: Additional stop for this is $5.
Pax: Sure. I just need to get cig only.
Me: Then?

Reach the esso outside. Waited for 6mins. Si bei dulan so many cars and i blocking the way liao so turn to the other side of the kiosk.
Pax came back.

Pax: Sorry there's a long que.
Me: Sure. However, there will be a $3 per 5mins wait so it's 5+3=8 fyi.
Pax: Wow. I'm gonna call grab n complain abt u.
Me: Jolly well go ahead. And make sure every single little details u mentioned r exactly as per what my video and audio recorder records.
Pax: I will.

Otw to destination, pax called CSO n put on loudspeaker.

Pax: I put this on loudspeaker to make sure u can hear.

Me: Hahaha...

CSO picks up.

Pax: Hello i am blah blah blah platinum members and have been using ur GRAB services for 10yrs and I'm very unhappy in the taxi now. I am also a business user.

CSO: Ok how can i help u sir?

Pax: I am in this taxi and I told the driver i need to get a cigarette at esso and your driver told me there's a $5 charge. I'm fine with it but because there's a long que, i bought my cigarette came back to the car and all i hear was money bcos he told me there's a $3 charge for every 5mins wait.

CSO: Sir, u mentioned u need to go to another location right? So the additional $5 is correct. And u mention there's a long wait, so the extra $3 is also correct sir.

Pax: The problem is, i came back to the car and all i hear is about money. I have been taking grab for such a long time and i hope grab service is not just about money and losing passengers.

CSO: I understand sir. However, *insert repeat mode*

Me: Smiling with a smirk*

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score

Pickup at LIVIA.

Waited 3mins.

Reach the esso outside. Waited for 6mins. Si bei dulan so many cars and i blocking the way liao so turn to the other side of the kiosk.
Pax came back.

Me: Jolly well go ahead. And make sure every single little details u mentioned r exactly as per what my video and audio recorder records.

CSO picks up.

Pax: Hello i am blah blah blah platinum members and have been using ur GRAB services for 10yrs and I'm very unhappy in the taxi now. I am also a business user.

Pax: I am in this taxi and I told the driver i need to get a cigarette at esso and your driver told me there's a $5 charge. I'm fine with it but because there's a long que, i bought my cigarette came back to the car and all i hear was money bcos he told me there's a $3 charge for every 5mins wait.

CSO: Sir, u mentioned u need to go to another location right? So the additional $5 is correct. And u mention there's a long wait, so the extra $3 is also correct sir.

Pax: The problem is, i came back to the car and all i hear is about money. I have been taking grab for such a long time and i hope grab service is not just about money and losing passengers.

236_original_Screen_Shot_2015-01-05_at_5.07.43_pm.png

This kind of passenger cannot give them face one

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Pickup at LIVIA.

Waited 3mins.

Pax came back.

CSO picks up.

i drop off a pax at livia yesterday. after that pk and go esso wash car.

better than slumgol spc

Sent from 4 Wheels Cabin using GAGT

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cant rmb wats the reason the CSO giggles but only rmb its dam classic.

Sir, there's no case here however we value ur feedback. :o

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm sure many of us also got send to get hoonki, press money etc.

For me i dun charge.
Jiap siew lo.

Ppl give u tips, u no say??

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
EaHQwpA.jpg

Ok ma this amount.

Estimated mileage mean what.

This amount i pay first? If use lesser lei? They refund ah

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
EaHQwpA.jpg

Ok ma this amount.

Estimated mileage mean what.

This amount i pay first? If use lesser lei? They refund ah

still got petrol haven include....

Sent from 4 Wheels Cabin using GAGT

saltydog

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
peepur who charge still get the additional marnee lor. dun nid to think sho much. just charge, get marnee, drop off pax and move on to the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.