[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

kan-kon

Reaction score
Something change in the EX gym, the one that have ex raid (this 2nd oct) still have raid now..

anybody experienced the same?

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
but if u got an ex raid pass from the same gym that has an impending ex raid, you cannot throw normal pass. effectively, you can't raid that gym till the ex raid is over.

zensushi

Reaction score
but if u got an ex raid pass from the same gym that has an impending ex raid, you cannot throw normal pass. effectively, you can't raid that gym till the ex raid is over.

Meaning those not invited can do normal boss' Raids prior to the EX Raid date, but not EX Raid invitees for that particular gym? :s11: :eek:

kan-kon

Reaction score
Yap. Something had changed . Good for them . Can milk more money
And M2 catch rate oso change, i tot only because of rng, but after 12 excellent throws with gold berries and silver pinaps still jumped out, definitely NN out to squeeze the trainers coins dry..

cqefan

Reaction score
Received ex raid invitations and tried out the invite (share ex raid pass) function.

Invited my brother to the ex raid.

In the ex raid pass, there is now an "Invite" function.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
i have 2 pass for 2nd oct. 1 is my own. another is fren invite me.
1 at 1030am. another at 1pm

thing now is. i wonder. after complete my 1030 raid. the 1pm card will disappear ornt. haha.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
And M2 catch rate oso change, i tot only because of rng, but after 12 excellent throws with gold berries and silver pinaps still jumped out, definitely NN out to squeeze the trainers coins dry..

2% isnt it. like other legendary.

so far. i hoot 45 times. i only encounter 2x 2253 mewtwo. nv see anything higher. .. iv rng is really horrible...

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score

NN promised m2 appearing in l5 gyms, no promise of easy catch

sCuzzZy

Reaction score

thing now is. i wonder. after complete my 1030 raid. the 1pm card will disappear ornt. haha.

why will it. there is two pass in the item bag what.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
Meaning those not invited can do normal boss' Raids prior to the EX Raid date, but not EX Raid invitees for that particular gym? :s11: :eek:

yes. if you have been invited, there is no option to use the normal raid passes. the black ones auto pop-ups but you can't throw it to enter the lobby either.

linkteo

Reaction score
yes. if you have been invited, there is no option to use the normal raid passes. the black ones auto pop-ups but you can't throw it to enter the lobby either.

I heard some people still threw and black pass didn't disappear.

Kince86

Reaction score
I heard some people still threw and black pass didn't disappear.

can confirm that. did that this morning and the ex pass is still in inventory while the free raid pass got consumed.

zensushi

Reaction score

Just tested it. Free daily Raid Pass used up, despite the graphics showing the black EX Raid Pass.

So, it's a bonus that gyms with upcoming EX Raids can still spawn eggs which can be accessed by everyone! :)

hanszzz

Reaction score

Will not disappear.. Few times before when I got multiple black pass for different weeks.. Will just use up the relevant black pass for that week / gym..

Here's an idea me and a friend have:
- I have EX at eg. woodlands 1pm and Friend got Ex at eg. vivo 1pm also
- We invite each other (cuz no other Ultra friends liao)..
- Friend raid at vivo at the start.. battle + catch within 10mins.. I do the same at woodlands
- then we both log out and don't do anything
- then, towards the end of the 45mins raid window, we help each other log in.. eg. he help me login at vivo..
- hopefully there is a last minute wave on both sides where we could help each other raid

It is physically possible to travel anywhere in Singapore within 30mins right~ Will not trigger anything on NN server side ba?

jannworld

Reaction score
Possible provided u can find ppl to raid with u at the last few mins

Btw now raid give 5 candies when caught?

Will not disappear.. Few times before when I got multiple black pass for different weeks.. Will just use up the relevant black pass for that week / gym..

- Friend raid at vivo at the start.. battle + catch within 10mins.. I do the same at woodlands
- then, towards the end of the 45mins raid window, we help each other log in.. eg. he help me login at vivo..
- hopefully there is a last minute wave on both sides where we could help each other raid

It is physically possible to travel anywhere in Singapore within 30mins right~ Will not trigger anything on NN server side ba?

ALLIZWELL

Reaction score
If both of you can get 2 phones, you may try following :
- One of you complete earlier at one place e.g. woodlands using both phone. You may select which place to do first, based on whether gym is ulu or raid boss has weak move or checking with crowd if they are doing multiple rounds.

-after 15 mins or so, the other person can do the raid for both of you, at Vivo considering that it is easier to defeat raid boss, even if you find few more persons, & u already hv 2 accts with ultra friend causing more damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.