Hisense TV

Which Model(s) are you interested in?

• U6H (4K, 60hz)

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • U7H (4K, 120hz, Full Array Local Dimming, HDMI 2.1, VRR)

Votes: 44 33.3%
  • U8H (4K, 120hz, Mini LED, HDMI 2.1, VRR)

Votes: 82 62.1%
  • U9H (4K, 120hz, Mini LED, HDMI 2.1, VRR)

Votes: 26 19.7%

• Total voters

absolut777

Reaction score
Go for Lazada option if you don't wanna keep going back to A.House to use up their so called cash vouchers...

bovi77

Reaction score
I believe 50" & 55" hisense now in Singapore are model M5010..so

Can anyone help me and test if win10 laptop can screen mirror to this TV? I've read some threads online about problems "casting" from win10. "Casting" is not 100% the same as screen mirroring but has got me worried.

To do screen mirroring, from the bottom right square "text bubble" icon, click "expand" to see more options > then "Connect" > you should see your TV's name for selection. Try if connection is successful. Both laptop & TV must be on same wifi network. Won't work if either is ethernet connected.

Thanks!

hatimanis

Reaction score
Recently bought 2 sets of M5010. Upon delivery, my other Hisense TV (55K3300UW) bought 1.5yrs ago, broke down. Wrote to Hisense Malaysia about spare parts & they said no service centre in S'pore & referred me to their dealer, AH. However, AH said no spare part (main board) available. I've given up hope & plan to buy either a Panasonic or Sony TV as replacement. So, pls consider availabilty of spare parts locally when making a decision.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Recently bought 2 sets of M5010. Upon delivery, my other Hisense TV (55K3300UW) bought 1.5yrs ago, broke down. Wrote to Hisense Malaysia about spare parts & they said no service centre in S'pore & referred me to their dealer, AH. However, AH said no spare part (main board) available. I've given up hope & plan to buy either a Panasonic or Sony TV as replacement. So, pls consider availabilty of spare parts locally when making a decision.

So bad.. Hiaz.. Too bad they dun have a proper distributor here

produde1999

Master Member
Reaction score
thats why i always recommend people buy hisense export sets, not local sets

Sent from Hentai University using GAGT

bovi77

Reaction score
thats why i always recommend people buy hisense export sets, not local sets

Sent from Hentai University using GAGT

kindly educate me on this. where would I get an export set and how does that affect warranty / repair?

Also would really appreciate if someone can try screen mirroring their windows 10 laptop to their hisense tv. I'm reading from mobile device is possible but some had trouble with win 10.

produde1999

Master Member
Reaction score
kindly educate me on this. where would I get an export set and how does that affect warranty / repair?

Also would really appreciate if someone can try screen mirroring their windows 10 laptop to their hisense tv. I'm reading from mobile device is possible but some had trouble with win 10.
china export sets are cheaper and better

and the cost of that is the lack of warranty and repair.

Now do you get what I meant

as for where do get it, it's pretty tough for beginners actually.

But in one word, taobao.

Last edited:

bovi77

Reaction score
china export sets are cheaper and better

and the cost of that is the lack of warranty and repair.

Now do you get what I meant

as for where do get it, it's pretty tough for beginners actually.

But in one word, taobao.

so you're saying since both local & export set has no repair/warranty, might as well get the export set from taobao that will be cheaper? :)

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So I found my 50K3300UW having abysmally poor grey-to-grey performance...

Cannot recommend anymore :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.