Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

chulu2810

Reaction score
The 19k n 36k AL have my company cash cheque as collateral but the cheque can't cash one. Account no money.

If I bail, they will switch n say I use this cheque to con their money as business loan. Heard they intend to/ can get legal n jailed me.
Believe u need a license to provide loan whether for business or personal loan.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/taxi-driv...-loans-co-workers-jailed-fined-081806232.html

Comrades. Any suggestions or views?

I intend to lodge a police report 1st n explain to spf.
So later if they use the mentioned tactic, I got something to defend back.

lonewolf909

Reaction score
The 19k n 36k AL have my company cash cheque as collateral but the cheque can't cash one. Account no money.

If I bail, they will switch n say I use this cheque to con their money as business loan. Heard they intend to/ can get legal n jailed me.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/taxi-driv...-loans-co-workers-jailed-fined-081806232.html

The only one that can advice you is SPF and be honest with them and co operate I'm sure they'll advice you to the fullest . If you're right I'm sure you'll be a free man and don't entertain the AL it already happened .

chulu2810

Reaction score
I justwant to hear diff person's take.

Go to them, they just reply don pay.

Now I report all loan ads.Don want any of these shot.

The only one that can advice you is SPF and be honest with them and co operate I'm sure they'll advice you to the fullest . If you're right I'm sure you'll be a free man and don't entertain the AL it already happened .

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Friend lend friend is committing crime? Or is it cos he got charge interest?

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
How did they even get hold of your cheque physically? And who did you address the cheque to?

chulu2810

Reaction score
36k is face to face exchange w his loan cheque.
AL got his legit business too.

The other is pass to the friend who link us up. Actual AL is didn't meet before or know his mobile number.
Payment I pay to my friend.
Maybe that AL r careful not to leave trace.

How did they even get hold of your cheque physically? And who did you address the cheque to?

Plzhalp

Reaction score
36k is face to face exchange w his loan cheque.
AL got his legit business too.

The other is pass to the friend who link us up. Actual AL is didn't meet before or know his mobile number.
Payment I pay to my friend.
Maybe that AL r careful not to leave trace.

Huh....so u mean the 36k loan u must give ur company cash cheque in exchange for the loan cheque....?
Then the 18K one how they got ur company cheque...? Through the payment u gave ur Friend...?

chulu2810

Reaction score
Yes... bro...
Now thinking of the tactic in case they counter me as scam their money.

Huh....so u mean the 36k loan u must give ur company cash cheque in exchange for the loan cheque....?
Then the 18K one how they got ur company cheque...? Through the payment u gave ur Friend...?

Plzhalp

Reaction score

U have paid them before with high interest right....? If they are illegal....I don’t think they can do anything to u legally...? Like the taxi Uncle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.