[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
My PS4 Pro is 2TB and 4TB external hdd. 3TB used up already - PS+ got a lot of "free" games.
I only download those I intend to play. Others I just add to library only. Then those completed single player I'll uninstall.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
yytkVm7l.jpg

must remember to download after reaching home

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

very nice. but after one night im changing back to my persona 5 set. :s13:

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah.. thanks for pointing that out. Gonna skip that :)
There's been micro transactions in DMC4, and so far the indications point to the ones in DMC5 being similar. These days the media whine over every single thing, they don't even pause to see if it makes sense.

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There's been micro transactions in DMC4, and so far the indications point to the ones in DMC5 being similar. These days the media whine over every single thing, they don't even pause to see if it makes sense.

Micro transactions never make any sense, if you want to cheat then just include a cheat code and not lock it behind real money.

It's sad that players have been conditioned to accept micro transactions nowadays.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Micro transactions never make any sense, if you want to cheat then just include a cheat code and not lock it behind real money.

It's sad that players have been conditioned to accept micro transactions nowadays.

microtransactions should be only for aesthetic purpose. it should never be for leveling up or unlocking skills etc. if they want to earn money then they should have dlcs that are worth paying for like the witcher 3 dlcs.

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
microtransactions should be only for aesthetic purpose. it should never be for leveling up or unlocking skills etc. if they want to earn money then they should have dlcs that are worth paying for like the witcher 3 dlcs.
Quote for truth. Pay to win is just wrong.

asdyui31

Reaction score
Just curious, anyone play nba2k19 here online. Did you all experience lag or delay for it, can't seems to play a single game at all...

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

FerdBrown

Reaction score
Just curious, anyone play nba2k19 here online. Did you all experience lag or delay for it, can't seems to play a single game at all...

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

In February 2019 probably, after the NBA trade deadline.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.