Senior Mentor
Reaction score

Tim Ripper Owens - lead vocals
Chris Poland – lead guitar
Aaron Guerra – guitar, vocals
Ted Kirkpatrick – drums, bass​

stan216

Reaction score

I'm not fond of music videos showing the band playing the instruments only. If that's the case, I'd rather have the camera focus on the instrument being played. All of them Japanese MV are actually guilty of this :s22: Otherwise this is good.
I've been wanting to get a few more firewind albums, but I can't find them locally.

I was there to catch the highly revered nobuo uematsu with his band Earthbound Papas some weekends ago. Unfortunately I was too late to get the Dancing Dad album... Dancing Mad would've been a worthy inclusion into my instrumedly playlist.

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
I'm not fond of music videos showing the band playing the instruments only. If that's the case, I'd rather have the camera focus on the instrument being played. All of them Japanese MV are actually guilty of this :s22: Otherwise this is good.
I've been wanting to get a few more firewind albums, but I can't find them locally.

I was there to catch the highly revered nobuo uematsu with his band Earthbound Papas some weekends ago. Unfortunately I was too late to get the Dancing Dad album... Dancing Mad would've been a worthy inclusion into my instrumedly playlist.

am nt musically inclined tbh .. but do enjoy some nice guitar riffs now & then :o

best if those melodic solos kind :love:

so .. u just came back frm Japan :s11:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.