Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaconHam

Reaction score
I know this is never ending.
But if u r sure, by paying, it will end nd u have the funds, will u pay?

Learningalesson

Reaction score
If got excess.pay bit.
U pay them n another buger will suffer.

Just freaking dun pay the LS. No point u pay one and dont pay the others. Cos end of the day the **** does come u also dunno is who. Just block all and report the numbers. Once u lut the first step u will be brave to see thru the rest. Better off taking ur kids for a nice ice cream or buying ur wife a nice meal than to pay them every week. Move if u can else hang tight and dun give it

chulu2810

Reaction score
He did withold my details but that AL manage to trace fr cheque detail.

Ditto to the other AL.

No need to cover up. When comes to such thing, he is not going to be a friend to you as well. So before anything, best you report the cash cheque which the AL issued you.

Last edited:

testingabc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How do I proceed with the CCTV installation? Ask police for assistance? IO still hasn't called. Sent him several emails already. I know my case not the only one at least gimme a call to know he at least received my report la..

get an approval from town council, then get cctv with wired to the recorder and harddisk, can record long long. then do remote setup so anywhere handphone can see :)

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
I think it’s best to track the AL with the cheque he issued you. Doesn’t matter if your friend got implicated. He is also doing illegal business.

He did withold my details but that AL manage to trace fr cheque detail.

Ditto to the other AL.

chulu2810

Reaction score
This friend says they not scare police. He is the one warn me of their tricks.
He been helping to negiotate lower interest.

Thanks for yr views.

If not....if that Friend is ur good Friend....talk to him see how...? This one abit complicated....

Aion99

Reaction score
So far I manage to bail out.
6 Lml, i settle only 3 of those well behaved.
UML, I bail quite a lot.
Some $0 cause I delay n they sent me videos...
u got 6 LML, the 3 LML u haven't paid, already gave up chasing u? Maybe the amount is small like 1k?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.