Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Time to go, Jose

Strange lineup, players aren't trying, Mctominay at right centreback, Alexis missing. The manager is trying to lose first himself, never mind the players themselves

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Time to go, Jose

Strange lineup, players aren't trying, Mctominay at right centreback, Alexis missing. The manager is trying to lose first himself, never mind the players themselves

I thought all say Sanchez was **** in e last game?

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there is any doubt Jose has lost the dressing room, the 1st half just confirm it. Very obviously the team not playing for Jose.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will still watch second half to see what somemore bizarre tricks Jose has up his sleeve. I go scoop soup first for dinner

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Every two years, the manager lost the changing room. I wonder it is the manager or the players who don't have the culture of being a United players.

TakKiu

Master Member
Reaction score
Lai lai, $9.50 for Man Utd to win.

Time for us to show our loyalty.

Limpeh loot $100, prove me wrong. (If Fergie's time still can. Now like throw $ into longkang)

Come on United!

:spin:

urban_closet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's scary how the players look totally lost out on the field, and that I blame on JM.
We can't blame our key players being out.. look at the difference in the squad performance vis-a-vis last year!!

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
didn't Gary Neville blasting non stop saying Shakiri didn't "turn up " for Stoke last season when he joined Liverpool...

this season many big players never "turn up " for the club why he never kbkp

Phil Nevile is saying "WTF" is this lineup..... no leadership...very sad.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.