Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Before Jose left Chelsea his players dun want to play for him and their results sux
This time similar happen to us

agcken12

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope JM get the sack after this game!!!!

Sent from Outer Space using GAGT

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
Time to go, Jose

Strange lineup, players aren't trying, Mctominay at right centreback, Alexis missing. The manager is trying to lose first himself, never mind the players themselves
i won't agree to sack him...we have sack moist n vg already...how many you want to sack?

problem is he is not getting players he want i believe...you think baily and lindoif is he want? must be 9th and 10th choice and cheapest by woody...

pogba? im sure is for woody financial power...

sanchez....? is becos sh1tty felt too ex....

Zidanne will help? he was with Madrid youth team that's help...

Giggs? he got win anything as a manager?

so stick with your manager...as SAF said..

why SAF sold pogba for free we know why.....already bad influenne to the team,...his media party im sure SAF won't like it like beckham

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see the team play like headless ghosts, nobody taking up the leadership mantle, always second to the ball. We look like always gonna let them score more also.. jin jialat.

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
It's scary how the players look totally lost out on the field, and that I blame on JM.
We can't blame our key players being out.. look at the difference in the squad performance vis-a-vis last year!!
how you know is the players he put up ...50% of it not happy with it and not wanting to play for the manager? he play this 3 back ...becos he no choice

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The problem is the same as every game

Every team is going to sit back when United are attacking, they are not going to allow the space. It’s very ironic because JM is the chief of parking the bus.

We lined up this formation to quickly counter Attack and recover a defensive shape

To be honest, the first goal shouldn’t have stood and the second goal was a lot of luck.

runforyourlife

Reaction score
how you know is the players he put up ...50% of it not happy with it and not wanting to play for the manager? he play this 3 back ...becos he no choice

The bench all kateh, very hard to match west ham’s physicality play.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i won't agree to sack him...we have sack moist n vg already...how many you want to sack?

problem is he is not getting players he want i believe...you think baily and lindoif is he want? must be 9th and 10th choice and cheapest by woody...

To be fair, alot of mgrs take over a club, the players also not what he want de. But they make do, rally the players, play to their style and merits, as a unit.

JM had 3 transfer windows.. one of the top spending in BPL also. I can't justify defending him in this aspect :(

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

why SAF sold pogba for free we know why.....already bad influenne to the team,...his media party im sure SAF won't like it like beckham
Please continue backing him until we hit relegation form ok.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

yup none of the xxx million that was spent on players in the last 2 seasons was his preference.

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
To be fair, alot of mgrs take over a club, the players also not what he want de. But they make do, rally the players, play to their style and merits, as a unit.

JM had 3 transfer windows.. one of the top spending in BPL also. I can't justify defending him in this aspect :(
he have 3 transfer but did you know the agent will ask us for PREMIUM price while other 'cutting ' price..
cos we know our manager want this player and sure want max profit...

they why we spent alot? why becos shitty and blues unlimted $ for a start

as newcastle chairman said you are vs a country...not a club

TakKiu

Master Member
Reaction score
Our midfield trees only know how to sit on the centre back role but don't know how to defend like a centre back

Once i look at the midfield, i know is set up to not concede first. I know the defense sux... But...

To go away and defend is abit :spin:

Nobody scare this utd team.

:s8:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.