Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Game over

WHU 3 MU 1

No idea what the team was trying to play... or what the manager wanted them to play...

Got what they deserve.. a thrashing.

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Song song tml free meals
Me boast? Nope
At least I feeling happy got money take rather then gg discuss who's fault and blame who blah blah

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hire a football director, let him do the scouting and hiring of the next manager. I don’t trust Woody anymore

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Who was the one that resigned Pogba? And couldn't manage him. Who was the one who signed Miki, couldn't get him to play as well, then signed another player who is sulking at Arsenal.. And couldn't get him to play as well..

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

Some will say;;; those players were not his choice/selection.

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Who was the one that resigned Pogba? And couldn't manage him. Who was the one who signed Miki, couldn't get him to play as well, then signed another player who is sulking at Arsenal.. And couldn't get him to play as well..

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

This happens very often in corporate life. ESP when feathers become hard, don’t wanna listen Liao. All dollars n cents.

TakKiu

Master Member
Reaction score
I dunno Mourinho still got what specialty in store to lift this team. Good players come here become sai.

Any manager who comes in, will be good. We can't get any worse than this right?

:spin:

runforyourlife

Reaction score
I'm still surprised that Mourinho did not learn from past at Chelsea. Players not playing for you means gg.com

After his sacking at Chelsea, the team shot up the table, and escape relegation.

Never underestimate players power.

Zidane is French, Pogba higher chance listen to him.

But if Pogba play like ****, the mgr must also kowtow to him else he will create unrest. Playing in e middle of e park easy to influence proceedings by playing like shiat.

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As of today, i’m 100% Mourinho out.

I really dun want us to become a sacking club, but it seems like at this point we got no choice

micey84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
4 more matches oct 23
and our season will be done. Out of top 4 challenge, half foot out of champions league. Next year then da cup 3rd round starts

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jose has completely lost it. He lost the fans, the dressing room, everything.... there is no pt sticking by him anymore

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
Sources from Bein Sports Mena Richard Keys

United is on primary talk to Zidane

don't quote me .....if you watch premier league converge from bein sports u hear that 2 mins ago...with andy gray and jason mcateer

TakKiu

Master Member
Reaction score

But if Pogba play like ****, the mgr must also kowtow to him else he will create unrest. Playing in e middle of e park easy to influence proceedings by playing like shiat.

That's why i've been saying sell him. He can't carry a team on his own like some world class footballers do.

runforyourlife

Reaction score
That's why i've been saying sell him. He can't carry a team on his own like some world class footballers do.

He can but he tell u Attack u better Attack. He tell u ignore the defence u better do :s22:

Double edged sword.

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score

so the english players will not listen to zidance he don't know english? and go riot mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.