[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolkool

Reaction score
I've hatched more than 10+ (7KM) pink eggs but none of them are the rare ones! Any idea what I could have done wrongly?
Maybe the 7 km eggs are older ones before event started. First few days chance of getting older eggs are higher. Rest is like what others mentioned - just RNG. Try getting just the ultra box with 12 incubators. I bought one box and I'm on my last two incubators. Managed to get all my 2 missing regionals (Kangaskhan, Tauros) + 100% iv vulpix + 100% iv sandshrew. Imo, the ultra box was worth it. Still contemplating if I want to buy another box to keep the incubators/PP or keep my hard earned coins for another rainy day.

My guess is these regionals will still come back for round 2. Maybe via research or even raids. Just don't give up if RNG is not in your favour at the moment.

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
From what i read on FB the story is this :

The reason is his adverts for his catching service

Apparently he even asked his followers on tweeter to retweet his service ads

NN sent him an email and deadline to remove the ads but unfortunately he didn't see it

Then NN promptly banned in right on the dot of the deadline

Now it seems he has notified NN and they are checking whether he has complied with the removal and will probably reinstate him

NN can't lose BT91 also lah

i hats off him. spend 20-30k sgd on pogo already.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
BT just make a latest tweet. saying. he is suspend for 30 days.
he planned to do 2k+ mewtwo raid this mth. but now. cannot liao. due to ban.

oh my. that guy .. so rich n so free. jin satkiiss...

wonder after the ban. he will play harder or willl quit.
lol.

koolkool

Reaction score
From what i read on FB the story is this :

The reason is his adverts for his catching service

Apparently he even asked his followers on tweeter to retweet his service ads

NN sent him an email and deadline to remove the ads but unfortunately he didn't see it

Then NN promptly banned in right on the dot of the deadline

Now it seems he has notified NN and they are checking whether he has complied with the removal and will probably reinstate him

NN can't lose BT91 also lah
Hope he get his account back. He put singapore in the pokemon go international map, flying Singapore's flag high. His playing style is extreme and something I don't envision myself or a reasonable man on the street can or will want to emulate. But his passion and drive for the game can be a good example or study to show that one can be the best in the world if we are willing put in the effort, resources and time to achieve the goal.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hope he get his account back. He put singapore in the pokemon go international map, flying Singapore's flag high. His playing style is extreme and something I don't envision myself or a reasonable man on the street can or will want to emulate. But his passion and drive for the game can be a good example or study to show that one can be the best in the world if we are willing put in the effort, resources and time to achieve the goal.

ya. other things aside. that passion n energy is indeed outstanding.

i mean. who can drive everyday from first raid fo last raid. after last raid end still go grinding.

everyday. .. not tired 1 man. lol. the hrs he spend playing n on the road. chao chao 12hr n more. everyday

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya. other things aside. that passion n energy is indeed outstanding.

i mean. who can drive everyday from first raid fo last raid. after last raid end still go grinding.

everyday. .. not tired 1 man. lol. the hrs he spend playing n on the road. chao chao 12hr n more. everyday

He strike Toto, no need to work one meh..................... :s8:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

no idea. only know. he spend alot money on pokecoin.

there was a video when a pogo youtuber ask him show how much coin he has.

n. it shows 300+ k of coin (3k+ sgd) lol. then he say those coins is what he willl be using for his 1 mth tour in the states. lol.

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
October community day will be useful for most trainers even if you are lukewarm about shinies

https://pokemongo.gamepress.gg/october-2018-community-day-metagrosss-time-shine

If meteor mash is the exclusive move, it will make metagross a useful pokemon to have on your side in battles and raids.
Cant wait.

Yupp.. My friend was so "Dead" during Chikorita community day.. He's even late when we decided to meet at 10+.. he's not even catching, literally taping for shiny only and playing around as if taunting those chikorita.. (Lucky spawn rate was better, if not at that slower than usual pace, i wont even be able to catch the usual amount)

But when the Beldum community day was announced, he was faster than usual in informing us :s22: i dont even have to plan this time round:s22:.. i think he will be dragging us around and possibly outwalk all of us..:s13:

Vivo will be super crowded this month..!!! its becoming my regular spot for community day

jannworld

Reaction score
I dunno if he strike toto or not but given his relatively young age (year 91), no full time work yet driving a Lexus (an avg working guy can’t even afford that), travel around the world playing and staying in a Luxurious property (can see partly from those YouTube video), you can easily conclude that high chance he is some rich man’s Son so he is in a great position to chase after his personal gaming dreams and no need to work and bring Food to the table for family

jannworld

Reaction score
I’m quite sure that 3k is peanuts to him

no idea. only know. he spend alot money on pokecoin.

there was a video when a pogo youtuber ask him show how much coin he has.

n. it shows 300+ k of coin (3k+ sgd) lol. then he say those coins is what he willl be using for his 1 mth tour in the states. lol.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
BT just make a latest tweet. saying. he is suspend for 30 days.
he planned to do 2k+ mewtwo raid this mth. but now. cannot liao. due to ban.

oh my. that guy .. so rich n so free. jin satkiiss...

wonder after the ban. he will play harder or willl quit.
lol.

NN feels that it is good for him to take s break and have a life.

yhw22

Master Member
Reaction score
Sorry, any telegram group for Toa Payoh area?

Sent from HUAWEI COR-L29 using GAGT

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
NN feels that it is good for him to take s break and have a life.

not defending him.. but.. dont like that say la..

he have a life.. just that he choose to live different.
:s13:

diff pple.. live differently.. n choose to spend money on diff things.
:)

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Guys I found out I cannot invite my girl whom already get an invite at the same ex-raid. Jeremy or Bk lim or whoever is my ultra friend , anyone interested to get an invite to 10/2 12noon ex-raid at GBTB gym ?

Last edited:

The_Davis

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
not defending him.. but.. dont like that say la..

he have a life.. just that he choose to live different.
:s13:

diff pple.. live differently.. n choose to spend money on diff things.
:)
I think NN want him to try Harry Potter AR game maybe launching soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.