Apple Watch 3rd Party Adapters and Bands

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya fully covered from side to TOP screen an cut out for button and mic all prefect

I got form Carosell lor
Not sure if still got stock

U can try this link lor

http://carousell.com/mary1980/

Or just do a search in Carosell

I no more use a TG or a protector after I switch to this

I knock few time on metal object lucky I got this and table haahah

Con is will tap dust so try not to look under sunlight so can see all the dust but when u tap to wake watch u don’t see the dust

And if kanan rain better try to wipe it off as will trap water

If not overall is still a good cheap protector

Where you got this case again? Full covered?
I used to tape it with top protection,.,..some came off, some is cover the corners but will peel off too.. so end up simply go without and screen protection for months.

But trying to see if have something like this, since cost is not high, maybe can buy one and try out. Possible to share where you bought it?

itsmee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Strap from Lazada, but link now not working....dunno izzit seller on CNY leave lol

niceEshop 42mm Milanese Magnetic Loop Stainless

another bracelet link is this, also good strap that is tool less.
Unlike some need tools to adjust the strap length.

https://www.lazada.sg/products/orig...tainless-steel-band-12423012-s101793455.html?

40352632321_3e0dd11590_z.jpg

38542986830_5d21ed7c4b_z.jpg

Screen Protector from this:
https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?s...532946&cm_id=140105335569ed55e27b&abbucket=16

I never use my tough armour 2 for weeks and yesterday finally got a fine scratch after 3 separate knock against aluminium and steel.:s27:

i feel like buying the bracelet link band too. how is it after 6 months? help review abit before i buy :D

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any reccomended sites to get leather straps ?

38mm will work on the aw4 40mm right ?

Nights

Master Member
Reaction score
WE2Ysgr.jpg
kZhplPI.jpg

Hoot this cheap full protection $6.5

Full protection TpU
Only bad is under sunlight it’s little reflective as it’s TPu And not hard plastic

Hard plastic will scarch your watch but tpu is soft

And a little bit unsenitive when swipe left and right but it offer full side and front screen protection

U need to touch harder but I’m also using a screen protector too so it may be the issue

Ok stlll can write on watch

Anyway usually on watch we aslo don’t use the app too much. Too so for noticAtion still ok

I used this kind of protective case for my SS watch before. It traps dust and scratches my watch. In the end I removed it and use the watch without casing. Looks a lot nicer.

dipznpipz

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all, want to share my recent purchase with www.drwatchband.com, got 2 replacement Apple Watch straps here.

Delivery was pretty fast, received the straps via registered mail in 2 days, customer service was fast in replying my enquiries too. Quality of the straps are pretty good and comes with the adapters. Satisfied with the purchase, looks nice :s12::s12:

Links and pictures below:

1. Third-Party Apple Watch Luxury Leather Band

yvEuEwE.jpg

S9Xh7SX.jpg

DxItzXr.jpg

2. Third-Party Apple Watch Leather Band

Hv7op0X.jpg

416mN0b.jpg

xyGewRR.jpg

thanks for the recommendation..just ordered 2 rubber ones....red and green try try....with 10% discount only $25 each

prisleongsing

Reaction score
I used this kind of protective case for my SS watch before. It traps dust and scratches my watch. In the end I removed it and use the watch without casing. Looks a lot nicer.

Very nice and I use the smiler ones. I get it from another party too. Not so legit (I can't say wear) :s12::s12::s12:

dipznpipz

Master Member
Reaction score
Where do you guys place all your straps? Trying to find a strap holder but can't find on lazada or qoo10...

negativzero

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anywhere selling gold Milanese strap with polished gold lugs? The ones I see are for the gold aluminum version which is anodized.

edward.t

Reaction score
How does original Apple Milanese compare to 3rd party? Anyone can share personal experience, if is worth while to invest in the original?

dipznpipz

Master Member
Reaction score
Where do you guys place all your straps? Trying to find a strap holder but can't find on lazada or qoo10...

anyone here? Given how many straps you guys have....surely you have some holder or sleeves you put them in?

I saw something like can hang behind the door or a knob....then there are transparent sleeves to slot in the straps.....but cant seems to find any where online to buy it...

mr_voodoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone found a good screen protector ?

used my old 42mm's GSP as place holder and just 3 days in, i managed to damage the gsp.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.