View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 12:52 AM   #2205
justln
Arch-Supremacy Member

There is an easy mode, but if someone is so pathetic at playing, that's their business, not our place to tell them what to do with their money. Cheat codes are always locked behind an initial playthrough, so those too bad to even do the initial playthrough? Suck it?

Why would it be in the back of my mind if I never feel the need for it? That's a lack of self control on your part. It was there through the whole of DMC4, and I never knew it existed until I saw it on the PSN site.

It being blown out of proportions is all the more reason that those who are capable of rational thought don't just join the crazy train. That's how the media and the keyboard SJWs work these days. But if dlc is implemented in a useful and meaningful way, we don't have to condone it, but neither do we make pointless rants about it. It doesn't detracts from the normal gameplay, and offers a way out for rich, weakass gamers.
Wall of text, didn't read.

Not every game is for everyone, it's like asking for easy/baby mode on Monster Hunter, Dark Souls or Cuphead. Hell, even Wolfenstein 2 had a baby mode and Divinity 2 had explorer mode for people who aren't that good.
Probably why they had all the MTs, oh wait, they didn't.
MTs for content/cheats is just ripping off consumers, defending it is just
justln is offline   Reply With Quote