NUS Graduate Diploma in Systems Analysis

iridiot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How are you going to prepare for the course?

I am thinking of learning some c# before hand

iridiot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Also , do you all plan to get a laptop for it ?
Surface book?
Aftershocks'mx -15?
Or use old laptops ?

world-class

Reaction score
Also , do you all plan to get a laptop for it ?
Surface book?
Aftershocks'mx -15?
Or use old laptops ?
i plan to do some online courses on python, java, etc. i also plan to get a new portable laptop for the course. but have not researched on which model to buy yet.

Anon7108

Reaction score
For the bros who got shortlisted, could I just found out how you all found the aptitude test?
As in did you all manage to finish all 50 questions very confidently within timeframe?

Took it today and I think I cui the test liao, initially thought it was going to be a few questions but they really hammer us with long questions and a lot of mental arithmetic. In the end cannot finish in time :(

iridiot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the bros who got shortlisted, could I just found out how you all found the aptitude test?
As in did you all manage to finish all 50 questions very confidently within timeframe?

Took it today and I think I cui the test liao, initially thought it was going to be a few questions but they really hammer us with long questions and a lot of mental arithmetic. In the end cannot finish in time :(

I think the test wants you to aggaration instead of actually count the result out.
I did most of the questions except the last comprehension.. I just randomed that part

iridiot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i plan to do some online courses on python, java, etc. i also plan to get a new portable laptop for the course. but have not researched on which model to buy yet.
Ultra book or gaming pc type :0

fernweh

Reaction score

i spent the 15min reading time to mentally answer diagramming questions, the 1hr was fully utilised to the last second to answer all 50qns. spent more time on the reasoning questions tho and was quite worried abt the results too.. especially they took more than a week to get back to u..

world-class

Reaction score

The test was challenging to me. I didn’t complete about 4 to 5 qns under the logical and maths sections.

cb9j9@K4

Reaction score

I took the Oct 11 test also and finished 15mins ahead of time. I realised I got two questions wrong immediately after test ended. Moreover, I was not sure about the English comprehension part.

Anon7108

Reaction score
I think the test wants you to aggaration instead of actually count the result out.
I did most of the questions except the last comprehension.. I just randomed that part

Ya, really force me to estimate out. Even then, some algebra die die cannot avoid penning it out. Now I think back, should have gone for easier points in comprehension first before going to reasoning.

i spent the 15min reading time to mentally answer diagramming questions, the 1hr was fully utilised to the last second to answer all 50qns. spent more time on the reasoning questions tho and was quite worried abt the results too.. especially they took more than a week to get back to u..

At least you finished whole paper. I think those with poorer time management have a few question need to tikam. How was your interview like?

The test was challenging to me. I didn’t complete about 4 to 5 qns under the logical and maths sections.

I don't think you're alone. Looking at rest of candidates for my session, their expression tell me they found it quite a handful.

I took the Oct 11 test also and finished 15mins ahead of time. I realised I got two questions wrong immediately after test ended. Moreover, I was not sure about the English comprehension part.

Good for you friend if this is no csb. Have they shortlist you for interview?

cb9j9@K4

Reaction score
Ya, really force me to estimate out. Even then, some algebra die die cannot avoid penning it out. Now I think back, should have gone for easier points in comprehension first before going to reasoning.

At least you finished whole paper. I think those with poorer time management have a few question need to tikam. How was your interview like?

I don't think you're alone. Looking at rest of candidates for my session, their expression tell me they found it quite a handful.

Good for you friend if this is no csb. Have they shortlist you for interview?

I just received the interview notice today. It is scheduled in two weeks.
Do they shortlist you for interview and when?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.