SIT GPA REQUIREMENT

WaiEff

Reaction score
Hi, I'm starting this thread to roughly gauge what's the gpa for everyone that applied and got in. Please help me out and contribute to allow me to understand what's the rough gpa range. Thanks!

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What’s the goal of understanding? Want to know how much you must do well to catch up? And admissions avg do varies
If u r concern with your grades, just aim to score well.

WaiEff

Reaction score
I just wanna know what's the avg gpa in engineering course? Or how can I improve my portfolio?

cherryblossoms

Reaction score
I just wanna know what's the avg gpa in engineering course? Or how can I improve my portfolio?

just sharing, have a friend 2.9 gpa accepted into TUM and 3.0 gpa accepted into newcastle engineering. both of them have no cca, no voluntary work, no leadership position and no work experience. only internship.
while im 3.2 and can get rejected.

:s13:

Posted from PCWX using SM-G955F

Last edited:

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You have to submit O level results?
The only difference between you and friends is Gpa? 3.2 vs 2.9?

WaiEff

Reaction score
Is it chemical engineering?

just sharing, have a friend 2.9 gpa accepted into TUM and 3.0 gpa accepted into newcastle engineering. both of them have no cca, no voluntary work, no leadership position and no work experience. only internship.
while im 3.2 and can get rejected.

:s13:

cherryblossoms

Reaction score
You have to submit O level results?
The only difference between you and friends is Gpa? 3.2 vs 2.9?

yes gpa and same class in poly. o lvl roughly same as well. the short essay in application is important

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.