[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
rng really jin troll.

just spun a catch pikachu or rattata quest. its new quest i guess

first quest only. reward me a 98% phany.

mewtwo hoot 50 times. also nv see anything more than 2253. 91%.

kns. lol

LOL

Spinned that last week

What was funny was after that did not encounter any rat at all for the next 10 hours

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
https://pokemongolive.com/post/safarizonetainan

Trainers will be able to find Pokémon not normally seen in Taiwan, such as the Water- and Rock-type Pokémon Relicanth, the Psychic-type Pokémon Unown, and more! And if you’re lucky, you might even encounter a Shiny Pinsir!

safarizonetainan.jpg

cqefan

Reaction score
Yesterday when I was driving and reaching home I saw a Grimer on the road side. Click on it for my main account and it was not a shiny.

Since it was the final day of Gen 1 special event, I thought I should drive back to the small lane and click the Grimer with my secondary account.

I U-turned and drove back there and this time got my ipad ready. Wah...really turned out to be a shiny!

*Do not play Pokémon whilst driving!!! It was a Sunday and this is a small lane with few cars.

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
https://pokemongolive.com/post/safarizonetainan

Trainers will be able to find Pokémon not normally seen in Taiwan, such as the Water- and Rock-type Pokémon Relicanth, the Psychic-type Pokémon Unown, and more! And if you’re lucky, you might even encounter a Shiny Pinsir!

safarizonetainan.jpg
fwah, quite tempting :eek:

go taiwan get relicanth easier than going to new zealand :s13:

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Yesterday when I was driving and reaching home I saw a Grimer on the road side. Click on it for my main account and it was not a shiny.

Since it was the final day of Gen 1 special event, I thought I should drive back to the small lane and click the Grimer with my secondary account.

I U-turned and drove back there and this time got my ipad ready. Wah...really turned out to be a shiny!

*Do not play Pokémon whilst driving!!! It was a Sunday and this is a small lane with few cars.

Wow congrats!

Sgtrad

Reaction score
In case some of you missed my earlier post, I can invite one of my ultra friend to 2 Oct 12 noon ex-raid. Those interested please let me know Limbs and other’s slowpoke etc . Please reply soon

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fwah, quite tempting :eek:

go taiwan get relicanth easier than going to new zealand :s13:

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

NZ need to go Auckland’s Maritime Museum, Hilton Hotel and Capt Cook wharf area there, got quite a number of spawns.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I mean if reached best friend status, then no point sending gift. Better reserve for your other friends unless u had not much friends.

Collecting gift and storage management is a hassle.

Yeah please dun send me gifts once we reached BF status, cos my item bag is always congested and I always need to throw away potions and other non-essentials. :o

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah please dun send me gifts once we reached BF status, cos my item bag is always congested and I always need to throw away potions and other non-essentials. :o

Few more days.......................... :s12:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Cons: Those 1 cell gym will be even more overpopulated now.:s13::s13:

hmm.. tml i will be doing my ex raid.. so.. ill open lucky egg n at the same time.. pump those fren with 1 day left to best fren.. including you.

if u want the double exp (200k) remb to open a lucky egg at 1025 :s13::s12: SG time..

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DoM8E2xXcAcQUAK.jpg

Coming out in promotion at Japan Macdonald's now

Diagla and Palkia

Next legendaries after MewTwo ?

Gen 4 maybe here soon

So should be the ice MewTows ready ?

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm.. tml i will be doing my ex raid.. so.. ill open lucky egg n at the same time.. pump those fren with 1 day left to best fren.. including you.

if u want the double exp (200k) remb to open a lucky egg at 1025 :s13::s12: SG time..
10:25am so early crack lucky egg? :s13: Your Ex raid 10:30am right?

For me I'm giving up my ex raid. Lmao. Bad timing. Got meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.