Reaction score
This guy wears like a dream!
gmoJGLp.jpg

Sent from Tomorrowland using GAGT

Very nice, OOS island wide in sg, hope the wait is not too long

DiCaprio

Reaction score
Very nice, OOS island wide in sg, hope the wait is not too long
Realised the business model of the ADs in Europe very different. They don't take deposits because they find it a hassle to track and customers keep calling to ask about stock. The salespeople I spoke to found it crazy that people pay in full and just... wait in Singapore lol

cichlid

Master Member
Reaction score
Realised the business model of the ADs in Europe very different. They don't take deposits because they find it a hassle to track and customers keep calling to ask about stock. The salespeople I spoke to found it crazy that people pay in full and just... wait in Singapore lol

Does that mean Tudor is playing the Rolex game also?

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/man-arrested-singapore-over-counterfeit-slideshow-wp-075816274.html

Just saw this news this morning

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Had the weirdest experience, usually deals with ang mo go quite smoothly but this merijndebeer guy on Carousell first lowball for $80 off, and then agreed to price. He then said that if the condition was not good he would not go through.

When meeting up, he said watch not to his liking. Maybe his way of bargaining. Anyways whatever, just block and report when I get home. :s13:

nightawl

Reaction score
ULDQJLW.jpg

Hey guys, I'm thinking of starting a leather watch strap brand. Use quality leather, great craftsmanship, and offer at a lower price point than custom made ones.

Reason being - after making quite a bit of watch straps for local friends and family, I realise that what people want usually don't need to be custom made, and can be sold off the shelf. Just need to have someone that knows about leather and manufacturing - which is where I can offer my expertise.

Anyway enough said, for those that don't mind helping out a bro, if you got 5 mins please help to fill out this survey! Trying to do a bit of market sensing before jumping in. Thanks all!!

DiCaprio

Reaction score
Does that mean Tudor is playing the Rolex game also?
I'm really not sure leh whether this is temporary. But ya the BB58 is super low in stock. I was lucky to secure 1pc after leaving a small deposit with an AD to "request" for it. Haha

Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score
穷人非常不幸,无法购买.
新加坡勞力士一直對外說它們沒有操控市場。。。其實他們一直都在玩弄市場。
我入手一隻挑多就夠了。。。以後要再入手就要從價格考慮了。沒買到其它款式也罷!

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"Shocking" Tuesday
I9EFQA9l.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.