Consolidated thread for Priority/Privilege Banking

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From what I understand, there are two types of scb visa infinite cards. One priority and one non priority. The latter needs to pay for annual fees but allow for Fullerton gym and pool access.

The priority vi does not allow for Fullerton access. If you manage to get in using the priory vi then perhaps it's a lapse but let's hope scb does not make you pay back for the access.

At least this was what I understood a year back
lol im lucky then haha

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I have received email invitation to join DBS treasures currently using vickers to trade looking to join treasures to enjoy lower commission on my trades. i have read the previous few page and it seem relation with RM is impt to get the wavier of AUM for subsequent years? on my invitation email it state

I’d like to invite you to join us without the minimum requirement of S$350,000 in assets under management ("AUM"). To enjoy an annual waiver of the AUM requirement, simply make one trade online (equities or funds).

Some questions I have.
1) Are there any fees to transfer stocks in CDP to treasures?
2) Currently I'm using posb savings/multipler account to fund my Vickers trade. Do I need to transfer funds to this Wealth Management Account inorder to enjoy the lower commission or I can fund directly?

1) FREE! Yes, they told me one.

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
The Fullerton pool dun bother.
It’s a big fish tank for hairy amdks/middle easterners to dip and their smelly dirty chewren go play inside. ******* disgusting. I went in saw the situation immediately uturned.

limster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My recent reservist mate say scb got premium banking for poor peasants. $50k only. Got what benefits ah?

your reservist mates didn't tell you what the benefits are?

if after hours of chit-chat they never mentioned what are the benefits, maybe it no longer exists? :s13:

af7680

Reaction score
I am interested to apply for sc priority banking.
I understand that we need to park 200k in account ( my share portfolio doesnt reach to that level ).
A good interest will be applied to 200k parked? Or what do you do with 200k in there ?

RangerSnake

Reaction score
I am interested to apply for sc priority banking.
I understand that we need to park 200k in account ( my share portfolio doesnt reach to that level ).
A good interest will be applied to 200k parked? Or what do you do with 200k in there ?

Invest in shares, sti etf, bonds etf. Money parked in esaver also gives decent interest. Alternative would be bonussaver if you can meet their criteria (but limited to certain amount).

treknology

Reaction score
Hi,

anyone has DBS treasure RM and OCBC premier RM to recommend?

no need to be pretty. impt is he or she be friendly and easy to get perks ! :s13:

sane_geek

Reaction score
Anyone with Maybank premier? The interest rate is pretty good for these few months. Is it possible to enrol with 200k?

FuNKySoULyBrO

Master Member
Reaction score
Ranting here, but very disappointed with DBS Treasures and making me wanna rage-quit, move my cash out and go join other priority banking.

Was a long-time DBS customer, but only join DBST for their no min commission trading ( which SCB also have ). Met all their aum requirement, but coz not fresh funds, so forgo those like 1k worth of signup bonus. OK, I can deal with it.

Stocks transfer from CDP to DBS took ages, chased my RM on it always lagged response. Later then tell me oh....counter name in the form was not spelt out in full....so kena rejected....

Finally after like 2 months ( a long time which made me missed the boat on alot of stock sells ) then stocks finally transferred from CDP to DBS, but when I checked, even missing one counter when CDP e-transaction indicated it was transferred...wtf...Complained to DBS and then they fixed it...If I didn't check, they might just kope all my shares for that counter.....

Now, just one-off incident my local HR agent mistakenly credit my salary as MER instead of the usual SAL code, so my DBS multiplier doesn't recognized, so from 3.5% interest ( coz trading stocks in over 30K volume ) down to 0.05%!!!!!

Contacted my RM to appeal to see they can recognized it and give me my entitled interest. Then she came back with all those excuses saying it's automated system which she cannot influence etc etc...WTF???!!! :mad: Though not alot, ~$150 for the interest, still so niao on it ( especially when I've forgone the 1K signup bonus )!!!??? Complained more, then she said she will send email to relevant dept, but no promises it can be done.

If this cannot go thru, I'm seriously thinking of just liquidating all my stocks ( will still earn a profit ), close my accounts and move all the cash to another priority banking (SCB is one good candidate) and trade from there.....Really pissed off with DBS despite being a Treasures client and getting treated like a fool....

At least if I join SCB, got 1k signup bonus from fresh funds, also no min commissions and even better promo commission rates of just 0.05%.

FreshGradDays

Reaction score
Ranting here, but very disappointed with DBS Treasures and making me wanna rage-quit, move my cash out and go join other priority banking.

Was a long-time DBS customer, but only join DBST for their no min commission trading ( which SCB also have ). Met all their aum requirement, but coz not fresh funds, so forgo those like 1k worth of signup bonus. OK, I can deal with it.

Stocks transfer from CDP to DBS took ages, chased my RM on it always lagged response. Later then tell me oh....counter name in the form was not spelt out in full....so kena rejected....

Finally after like 2 months ( a long time which made me missed the boat on alot of stock sells ) then stocks finally transferred from CDP to DBS, but when I checked, even missing one counter when CDP e-transaction indicated it was transferred...wtf...Complained to DBS and then they fixed it...If I didn't check, they might just kope all my shares for that counter.....

Now, just one-off incident my local HR agent mistakenly credit my salary as MER instead of the usual SAL code, so my DBS multiplier doesn't recognized, so from 3.5% interest ( coz trading stocks in over 30K volume ) down to 0.05%!!!!!

Contacted my RM to appeal to see they can recognized it and give me my entitled interest. Then she came back with all those excuses saying it's automated system which she cannot influence etc etc...WTF???!!! :mad: Though not alot, ~$150 for the interest, still so niao on it ( especially when I've forgone the 1K signup bonus )!!!??? Complained more, then she said she will send email to relevant dept, but no promises it can be done.

If this cannot go thru, I'm seriously thinking of just liquidating all my stocks ( will still earn a profit ), close my accounts and move all the cash to another priority banking (SCB is one good candidate) and trade from there.....Really pissed off with DBS despite being a Treasures client and getting treated like a fool....

At least if I join SCB, got 1k signup bonus from fresh funds, also no min commissions and even better promo commission rates of just 0.05%.
One of my reason to go for SCB priority banking over DBS treasures. I had trading account in both banks. Before the MCA link in vickers, funds in and out had super long wait time as it was processed by cheque (time and risk of loss). Their VICKERS trading platform also not simple to use compared to SCB.

Even if they offer lower commission at 0.12% vs SCB 0.18%, the loss opportunity and ease of use far outweighs that. So think of big money instead of small savings.

highsulphur

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One of my reason to go for SCB priority banking over DBS treasures. I had trading account in both banks. Before the MCA link in vickers, funds in and out had super long wait time as it was processed by cheque (time and risk of loss). Their VICKERS trading platform also not simple to use compared to SCB.

Even if they offer lower commission at 0.12% vs SCB 0.18%, the loss opportunity and ease of use far outweighs that. So think of big money instead of small savings.

If you have a dbs account, it's a breeze to fund your vickers account for the cash up front trading

FuNKySoULyBrO

Master Member
Reaction score

Yah, really seriously considering now. Somemore, even worst.....Previously in DBS OET, under their Advanced Market Data, I can see the "Bid & Ask" info. Now I got a stupid msg "Access to 'Bid & Ask' is at DBS' (for OET) absolute discretion taking into account the business given by you". Wtf!!!

Btw, SCB commissions is actually lower now with the promo. Only 0.05%. See this link

FreshGradDays

Reaction score
If you have a dbs account, it's a breeze to fund your vickers account for the cash up front trading
That is only recent this year where they revamped the whole system, good change but it wont bring me back. And also, try trading vickers on mobile phone, i think you will cry

FreshGradDays

Reaction score
Yah, really seriously considering now. Somemore, even worst.....Previously in DBS OET, under their Advanced Market Data, I can see the "Bid & Ask" info. Now I got a stupid msg "Access to 'Bid & Ask' is at DBS' (for OET) absolute discretion taking into account the business given by you". Wtf!!!

Btw, SCB commissions is actually lower now with the promo. Only 0.05%. See this link
I don't even know about this bid and ask new requirement. The DBS bank brand is good, but the Vickers, not really.

FuNKySoULyBrO

Master Member
Reaction score
Guess what...after I sent them an email and telling them that I'm intending to cancel my Treasures account and move my assets out, someone called me within 2 hours, say they will credit the DBS multiplier interest for me manually.....:s22::s22::s22:

If really need go thru so much hoops ( my RM not helpful and went MIA most of the time ), I guess I'll just switch banks.....

Btw, SCB priority banking can get the Visa Infinite card? Got PP too? Their annual fee can waive or not? DBST black Amex card is pretty useless....

Coz DBST doesn't do any sufficient service recovery, I'll just liquidate all my stocks from there, cancel my DBST acct, and move the cash out into SCB and trade from there liaoz....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.