Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCGNGIAM

Reaction score
at 2+pm my IO call me ask me go jurong hq see him to make more detailed report.

advise me to pay LS if not change number, say want to reply LS can reply tell LS not going to pay.

then i reply LS say not paying, want money go jurong hq collect because they seized the money. wah all the videos come liao, don't know to laugh or to cry.

Plzhalp

Reaction score
then the loan shark got say anything?

Haha....ask me don’t threaten him with police.....I kind of had enough of their ******** already..... it’s always the same, they not sian I damn sian like no new tricks like that..... abit cartoon....

Plzhalp

Reaction score

advise me to pay LS if not change number, say want to reply LS can reply tell LS not going to pay.

then i reply LS say not paying, want money go jurong hq collect because they seized the money. wah all the videos come liao, don't know to laugh or to cry.

U should laugh....like me....they too complacent think they very smart ownself stupid cannot blame us....my one power tell me auto transfer when transaction history show debtor name......want me become atm runner for them ah....? Wait Long Long loooooo....people want settle nicely want chut pattern....then nvm lor.....I no have lost one.....still got free money take.....

Plzhalp

Reaction score

Don’t disclose ur location....be wary cos public space...

Plzhalp

Reaction score
same for the start. $400 paid $650, this part settled. then suddenly transfer me $790 ask me to pay $1100 for a loan of $800. screw the bustard.

Haha....honestly the more I think about it....the more funny it gets.....they really think we goondu....

lilangel21

Reaction score
I've given the police the hp numbers that the UML used to contact me. How long will they act on this?

Reaction score
Anyone loan from them but never even repay a single cent before ?

Well now it's my friend turn to be in this situation .. can't even pay up a single cent now

lonewolf909

Reaction score
May I ask what should I do? I have owe UML and they chase until my office already.
I block all their whatsapp and call number already but haven't make police report. My nok has been harras by them already.

They sent debtors who acts as runners to your office ? How much do you owe them bro ? And lodge a police report and don't pay as you might be implicated

lapcheongsap

Reaction score
They sent debtors who acts as runners to your office ? How much do you owe them bro ? And lodge a police report and don't pay as you might be implicated

Make report and tell your ex colleagues to do the same. I'm sorry but if someone agrees to be runner for them, you need to know the consequences. Even though you might not be a willing party, you willingly agreed to work for them anyway.

JCGNGIAM

Reaction score
WHEN YOU MAKE A POLICE REPORT, DON'T SURRENDER THE MONEY TO THEM. THEY WANT TO SEIZE, JUST REJECT.

i wanted to surrender the $790 to npc, they ask me to keep the money then two hours later say must seize the money. went to see my IO today, he ask me to transfer the $790 back to the AL to pray for the safety of my family members. the $790 i 'surrender' goes to the state funds and i need to fork out $790 from my pocket to pay the AL. fml.

JCGNGIAM

Reaction score
WHEN YOU MAKE A POLICE REPORT, DON'T SURRENDER THE MONEY TO THEM. THEY WANT TO SEIZE, JUST REJECT.

i wanted to surrender the $790 to npc, they ask me to keep the money then two hours later say must seize the money. went to see my IO today, he ask me to transfer the $790 back to the AL to pray for the safety of my family members. the $790 i 'surrender' goes to the state funds and i need to fork out $790 from my pocket to pay the AL. fml.

oh, to add on $790 is the force loan. say just return them the money jiu sua liao.

chulu2810

Reaction score
U mean reject spf when they say want to seize the AL money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.