Best value for money ISP??

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
Hi Bros,

im planning to change my home internet service provider and looking for best recommendation here....dont need anything else..just 1gbps internet with perks will do.. around tiong bahru area.

*not sure shud post here, do correct me if i posted in wrong place =))

thanks in advance~

giraffey

Reaction score
Hi Bros,

im planning to change my home internet service provider and looking for best recommendation here....dont need anything else..just 1gbps internet with perks will do.. around tiong bahru area.

thanks in advance~

imho.. each ISP is more or less the same. Just go for the cheapest which you can find based on the latest promos.. normally, for no frills (no other extras), m1 is the best value. =)

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Bros,

thanks in advance~

What "perks" are you looking for ?

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
imho.. each ISP is more or less the same. Just go for the cheapest which you can find based on the latest promos.. normally, for no frills (no other extras), m1 is the best value. =)

ok thanks!

What "perks" are you looking for ?

basically just 1gbps unlimited and cheapest (including activation and stuff). have my own router..

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

For now it is cheapest however no one know what it will be after it is sold out to other company.

uncle_josh

Reaction score
Best Value,
th

Go for it,
Hompage-Banner-1-PS-2024x633.jpg

No Regrets !!! :s13::s13::s13:

lcheowl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Bros,

thanks in advance~

Which ISP you are using now?

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One option is to go for 500Mbps plan at S$29/S$29.9, eg, from M1 or StarHub. I do not see much difference after the upgrade from SingTel 500Mbps to SingTel 1Gbps.

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One option is to go for 500Mbps plan at S$29/S$29.9, eg, from M1 or StarHub. I do not see much difference after the upgrade from SingTel 500Mbps to SingTel 1Gbps.

If just surf the net, no different.

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
Guys, thanks for the all the suggestion! currently using starhub and its lousy as shyt....

i'll probably go for m1 as suggested. thanks~

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
moi at tiong bahru area.

im just did some comparison between FTP and basically not much diff in term of monthly rate...but the term they used very confusing

Singtel - Free registration and FTP installation..how about ONT?
Starhub - Free service installation? what service? FTP? ONT?\
M1 - Free ONT Activation...how about registration? FTP installation?

:s22::s22:

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.