The Sneakers/Shoe Thread - Part 2

Ashura23

Reaction score
I got my yeezy supply shipment details already but when I click into the tracking info, it shows that it had arrived at international processing center since 24th sep and no changes since. And via the tracking info it shows the delivery location to only my zip code

Like 57xxxx Singapore
Singapore

Via my yeezy supply order I did input my full address with unit number and everything though.

Is this normal or should I be worried?

jollyboi

Master Member
Reaction score
I got my yeezy supply shipment details already but when I click into the tracking info, it shows that it had arrived at international processing center since 24th sep and no changes since. And via the tracking info it shows the delivery location to only my zip code

Like 57xxxx Singapore
Singapore

Via my yeezy supply order I did input my full address with unit number and everything though.

Is this normal or should I be worried?
Same.

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

Fat0

Reaction score
Just gotten my white Yeezy today. The courier service will give you a call before delivery.

jollyboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Btw my shipping status just got updated at 3pm. It says "arrival at airport w/h" I'm assuming it means its in sg now

VampyMage

Reaction score
Btw my shipping status just got updated at 3pm. It says "arrival at airport w/h" I'm assuming it means its in sg now

The courier they use is Landmark Global right? My tracking stuck at "Crossing border and in transit to carrier hub" since 28/9. Sian :(

jollyboi

Master Member
Reaction score
The courier they use is Landmark Global right? My tracking stuck at "Crossing border and in transit to carrier hub" since 28/9. Sian :(
I think is cj express landmark is just for tracking only

pikaboo

Reaction score

Mine 2 tracking say crossing border since 28/9 but I receive them today.

pikaboo

Reaction score
Courier got call you before delivering? Isit their own deliveryman or they engage singpost ah? gam xia

Never call me. No idea I reach hm package at hm Liao. Not sure singost or what my helper collect she got no idea.

pikaboo

Reaction score
2HlrwYs.jpg

Ashura23

Reaction score
Mine updated to “Further processing at delivery base” as of 8pm. hopefully they call before they deliver, no idea how they gonna deliver based on a zip code of an entire HDB .

Anyone got experience with their courier service? Like do they use singpost or is there like another postal service that will be delivering?

jollyboi

Master Member
Reaction score
QRzDHNb.jpg

7zD6LBj.jpg

My pair came in this morning. Thought I was gonna regret going TTS but it fits well actually. Sure it's a little snug in the toe box but it's definitely not so tight to the extent that my toes hurt. Besides, the insole can always be removed to make more room.

Posted from PCWX using SM-G955F

Fat0

Reaction score
So are you guys going to wear your Yeezy or going to keep for display ? Seems a bit heart pain if the white Yeezy gets dirty

VampyMage

Reaction score
My personal pair came around 5+ just now, another pair for missus still not here yet. Thought will come together despite different order but shipped same date, guess gotta wait again.

jollyboi

Master Member
Reaction score
My personal pair came around 5+ just now, another pair for missus still not here yet. Thought will come together despite different order but shipped same date, guess gotta wait again.
Even if u buy the socks tgt with shoes also shipped separately lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.